Le Clos des Delices(Ottrott)
US$139
US$144
US$115
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Domaine Le Moulin(Ottrott)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$86
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,065 results
All reviewsbath amenitieslarge roomgreat hotelone nightswimming pooljacuzzialsacesommelierhammamluxurycomfortcanettegerman
Reviewed 31 August 2015

During a road trip from Toulouse (France) to Brussels, I have stopped in that hotel for 3 nights (Suite Deluxe and spa with private hammam). The hotel is ideally located if you want to discover the Alsace region. The very beautiful city of Obernai is very close. You are not too far from EuropaPark or of the Haut Koenigsbourg castle. The rooms are spacious and very well equipped. The service is very good. The two restaurants are very good (the beef is excellent). Do not hesitate to try the Hamburger of duck! The spa is good enough. The location is actually very quiet. This hotel is perfect for family, gastronomy and rest.

Room Tip: The Suite Deluxe and spa with private hamam is very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank NPMalta
gschaetzel, Propriétaire at Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2015

Thank you so much for your kind feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that you enjoyed you stay and found the service my brilliant team deliver to your liking. I have passed on your kind words and thanks to them. We look forward to exceeding your expectations once again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 July 2015

It is a very charming hotel.
The rooms were very clean and quiet. It became popular due to the thermal pools. staff are polite and helpful. It was built in two separate buildings. reunite with a link to the third floor. Has a quality restaurant. Dishes are quite varied and tasty. The waiters are polite and have good knowledge about foods. The only negative thing I can say about the hotel: no alternative restaurant or social space around in walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled on business

I was thrilled to read your feedback following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that we were able to create a special moment for you. I have passed on your kind words to the team.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here one night in late June 2015 with a Backroads bike trip. What wa great hotel! Our room was visually stunning (Panoramique) and included a sauna. My one complaint was that the toilet was pretty far from the bedroom and somewhat difficult to find at night.

We ate one dinner there and it was superb. The staff was helpful and friendly too.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CoachDave37

I was so happy to read your comments following your recent stay at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was pleased that we met your expectations and I have passed on your kind words to the team. We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 May 2015 via mobile

We stayed first here in 2012 and loved that experience so we're very happy to come back.....and for sure we were not disappointed! A great hotel, perfect facilities, wonderful cuisine and for me the service given to our two daughters (both under 10) was exemplary.......they and we were made to feel special.....will be happy to come back again!

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank ChrisVania

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was very proud to share your glowing review of your recent stay with my team this morning. It is comments like this that really make our job worthwhile. We take great pride in the service we deliver and we look forward to meeting your expectations once again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 March 2015

Stayed for one night on a business trip, so also experienced the conferencing facilities.

The hotel is very clean and comfortable, although lacks some charm. The rooms are a good size, modern but decorated tastefully with thought. The room amenities are good but I am always disappointed when it isn't possible to make a coffee in the room in the morning, there were no facilities for this.

The food, both dinner and lunch, was very good. Well cooked and delicious. There was a good range on offer for breakfast.

The staff were mostly helpful and courteous. The hotel was very quiet and the barman was finding it hard to remain alert, he was messing around at the end of the bar so I had to go to him after waiting.

Conference room our meeting was held in was well equipped and comfortable. Refreshments were plentiful and the local cakes excellent.

The village is pretty as is the surrounding area. Would like to return to the area to explore in the future and would be happy to stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled on business
gschaetzel, Propriétaire at Hostellerie des Chateaux & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2015

Many thanks for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay with us at The Hostellerie des Châteaux. I was delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with the all team. I really do hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Kind regards,