See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We (family 4 persons) have spent two times holyday in Garni motel year by year. Great apartaments, clean with good equipment in good shape. Very nice and helpfull owners creating family atmosfere. Motel located close to the beach, village center and beautyfull lighthouse.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Dear Readers of this Motel overrating!
Let me say I am a anonym Hostel and Motel Tester! This is jolly for me and I will tell you a short story:
My Musician friend Holger from Kiel tells me 10 years ago from Blavand strand!! I never heard before, but
I think go to Blavand and look what the reason is he likes more than other holiday trips!

I found a small but very kindly motel near the adventure beach and the owners are not only helpful but very
kindly! Thats more than 3 points. You will find some bad motels in Germany but don't compare it please!

I have seen a lot of Hostels or Motels round Europa. I am a called Euro-Traveller. Germany is my semi
Homecountry but more I am English! And Danmark is a lovely place to go!

Why you will ask me and I tell you in a short way: Danmarks people are friendly, peaceful and full of harmony!
But remember if you will make Holidays all inclusive with pomp and circumstances...than forget this little
jewel!! But if you like to make holidaytime at the North Sea where the nature is beastly and friend the same,
than use your lifetime in a travel to DROP-INN Motel Blavand!!! Its a simple but kindly Motel. Forget the
stressed timeof daily routine! Heartly Hosts will give you a real nice feeling!
The rooms are small or a little more family. But you will find all the things you need for a holiday you really
enjoy!

Friendly atmoshere is the real word! And please be patient with this kind owners. Think of what I always
tell: You talk the native language??? No, so take care and talk real what you want. But don't make a
promise that you will not come up!

I like this Motel more than a lot of others!! Why...well it is near the beach, it is hyggelig(the Danish people call so) and you will have a free feeling if you stay some days. Believe me or not!

My friend H has given to me a wonderful new place where I forget restless job and more.
Think over and hear inside.

Thanks Ebo Wagner.
manager from Hia-Restaurant and Overnight Roomer

Room tip: Room No 9 is excellent for Family, Other Rooms are quite well for pair travel or somewhat with one child
Date of stay: October 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
jOHN s, Ejer at Drop-In, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

How wonderfull to know DROP-IN is a part of an enxiting expiering in Blåvand and our guest enjoy both DROP-IN, Blåvand town and of course one of the best beaches in the world right outside our door.
We hope this will help many new guests to find this wonderfull place at the northsea.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Blåvand is one of the nicest places to visit in Denmark and the Drop-In/Motel Garni was a wonderful place to stay. It is very close to lighthouse and the major beaches (enjoy a nice walk or short 2-4 minute drive); it's also only a 1-2 minute drive from the town center, which has several restaurants (including some really good Danish ones), shops, and grocery stores. This place is great to stay because it is only a 40 minute drive from Esbjerg and about an hour to Billund, home of Legoland Billund. In addition, since this hotel is in the Western part of Jutland, you can travel up the coast and see the magnificent sand dunes. Also, there is bike path next to the motel so you can bike/walk to town, the beach(s), or lighthouse.

This motel has very friendly and welcoming owners. The rooms are very clean and come with a small kitchen, sofa bed, bed, international tv (tv stations such as Russia Today, etc.), and a small patio. I believe this motel is great value for where it is located and I hope to return one day. So if you are looking at visiting the Danish seaside, this is the place to stay. I will stay here again if I am in the area.

My tips when visiting Blåvand:

1.Drive up the coast to Henne Strand and Hvide Sande
2. Legoland
3. Ribe - Oldest town in Denmark, what you want to see in terms of historic buildings
4. Esbjerg
5. Germany - Germany isn't that far if you want to also visit another country

Room tip: If you don't have a Danish Bank issued credit card bring cash to pay for rooms, As with condos in the U.S., you should bring towels and sheets; however, you can pay a fee for towels & sheets, Heating, but no AC, but you don't need AC in Denmark: open windows
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Joshua T
jOHN s, Owner at Drop-In, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

We are very pleasefull for this review,. First of all because it tells us the guests have had a good stay with us in Blaavand and will remember for long time.
We are also greatfull because it proves that we all in DROP-IN makes a good job for our guests and we hope many will read it and get the same experience here.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

We (family of 4) went to Drop In for holliday. The stay was great. Room and the equipment was in very good shape and quite new. The owners were nice and helpfull (the owner repaired one of our bikes, not charging for it) The room was a little to small for the 4 of us, but not annoyingly small, and we knew about its size before we came here, so it was really our choice. All in all we were glad for staying in Drop In and can highly recomend it.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Bozydar
jOHN s, Ejer at Drop-In, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

DROP-IN team will do what we can to help our guests having a wonderfull stay in our flats with a livingroom, kitchen and bathroom.
If the Family are to many for that, we have an appartment with livingroom, 2 sleepingrooms, kitchen and bath.
We hope you come back some time and then thoose the appartment.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

If you like to enjoy your holidays in a personally way, this is a place where you find familar friendship,
kindly atmosphere, a lovely dog and nice and helpful hospitality!
That is a point you will never forget, therefore we like to stay twice a year in this Drop In.

The rooms are clean, welcome condition. The rentals are very kindly, helpful and give you the feeling
that you are very welcome.

The place is near the beach, you can walk, drive by bycicle or car and you feel good at first moments.

Room tip: It will be very helpful if you contact the Drop In Motel for your overnight reservation to get the rooms you will neeed. Cause there are family rooms and smaller rooms.
Date of stay: June 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AngelaHolger
jOHN s, Owner at Drop-In, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2013

Dear guest.
Thanks for your comment you want to share with future guests.
We are very glad you really loves your stay with us and want to share your experiens with new guests.
We look forward to see you Again in DROP-IN Blåvand