Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
12,517 results
All reviews sherwood forest aqua sana winter wonderland pancake house all ages sports bar school holidays swimming pool village centre great fun great holiday family holiday new style changing rooms quad biking ten pin bowling hired bikes
Selected filters

A return visit for us.

Thoroughly enjoyable, still somewhat expensive for a basic lodge for 7 of us.

The lodge was clean and practical.

Everything ran smoothly, beautiful surroundings and worn out kids and the end of each day.

What's not to love !

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve visited centre parcs many times and loved it. This time however, all I can say is it was disappointing. From the quality of the lodge, the poor service, cancellations (not relating to covid) lack of facilities available due to staffing issues (again not covid related) just hugely over priced for what was a huge big birthday celebration. Spa experience - give it a miss! I’ve never been so annoyed and spent so much.

Thank god for the swimming pool as that saved it, the kids loved that!

I really hope centre parcs manages to turn the tide now and it was just a blip?

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sharon Press, Other at Center Parcs Sherwood Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We making every effort to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay despite the changes we're having to make. Regretfully we have had to close some restaurants and cancel some activities, due to the track and trace system 'pinging' our staff, but were hopeful that now the rules have changed this will no longer be an issue. I do hope you shared your concerns with our team at the time of your stay.

Kind regards
Sharon

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we arrived I could not believe the lack of COVID safe measures being employed at the Parc. They claim on their website that masks and distancing are required but the only area I saw any of these measures was on the Aerial Adventure that we did.
The pool facilities are good but quite crowded.

Considering the high prices charged for the accommodation it is pretty basic, the beds are not all that comfortable and the duvets are made from a material that makes a loud rustling noise whenever you move.

2  Thank Simonsigns

I regret that you feel our village isn't Covid safe. Following the Governments decision to no longer make it a legal requirement to wear face covering, we can only politely request that everyone follows our policy in this regard.
I was surprised by your comments relating to the both the beds and bedding, as we do appreciate the importance of a good night sleep. That said, with a vast choice of mattresses now sold, we understand there will be occasions when the support offered by our choice of mattress may not be the same as they you have at home. I'm sorry for any disappointment caused.

Kind regards
Sharon

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although we've been to CP Elveden many times, it was our first visit CP Sherwood. We visited with an 11 yr old and two 14 year olds. They loved it with the freedom to wander, explore and have fun without us watching them. It's not cheap but then again we all know this anyway. You sign up to that when you book!! Probably not out first choice of holiday but happy kids = happy parents. Take your own drinks/food etc and save a fortune...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Despite the high price tag and the inevitable admittedly limited Covid disruption, Centreparcs continues to deliver, and the occasional gripe I have doesn’t take away from the experience. We were a party of 18, spread across three bookings and five lodges and all had a great time. The lodges are great - quiet and secluded, the site is spotless, the staff are super-helpful, the swimming complex is awesome, and the attached Aqua Sana spa is one of the best I’ve been to. There are lots of other additional activities (I didn’t partake but family members did and had a great time), the Parc shop is more than adequate and there is a good range of restaurants. The two gripes I have are firstly the “average” pre-arrival support. I say average because it’s either excellent or rubbish depending on who you get and what you’re after, and I was told different things on different occasions. Secondly the pool booking system needs some work. Having to book slots actually works well - it makes for a calmer pool experience and the queues for the water slides are much reduced as a result. Having to book everyone in on the same booking at the same time (ie three lodges) didn’t work well. It wasn’t apparent this needed to be done, and you can’t add names later. All in all though, we had a fantastic week.

Room tip: Particularly in these Covid times, read the pre-arrival info carefully. Guest services are very helpful after arrival.