“Good atmosphere”

Add it.
Japanika
Ranked #41 of 82 Restaurants in Kfar Saba
Reviewed 15 September 2018

Japanika is a nice restaurant it has sushi and more
We only tried the sushi there it was good.
The place is nice and pleasant to sit in.
Good atmosphere
Service is kind.
We also eat the nemesis cake which we did not like. Me and my daughter thought it needs some more sugar in it it was a bit bitter for a cake I must confess we are a sugar junkie family

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 6 August 2018

For about 50-70 NIS you get a dish of Japanese Sushi or noodles.
I tasted better Sushi so I always go for the noodles.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

A very nice restaurant, excellent service, tasty food and big portions. Kids menu options available too. Good location in the very popular G Mall Kfar Saba. Always on my list to visit when in town.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I have been going to this restaurant on and off over the years, mainly because parking is easy and the staff are friendly and attentive. That said, they will not keep me long as a customer if they continue to serve a sliver of fish atop a mound of tightly packed rice as they have been doing so for some time now and calling it nigiri. Indeed, it was so meagre on the fish that I sent it back on one occasion, although what replaced it was little better, which for a restaurant is a major crime in itself. I particularly deplore what appears to be standard practice in Israeli restaurants of this kind to pound the rice until it is is solid and chewy, presumably in the hope that if their customers eat enough rice they will feel satisfied and not short-changed as they invariably have been. A good sushi chef knows that the rice should be compressed with no more pressure than the pressure used to hold a small bird in your hand. It should also be around the same size as the fish so that both melt in the mouth to provide the true nigiri experience. At the prices being charged here, I may be willing to forgive their ineptitude in not providing rice as it should be, but I cannot forgive the meanness of the portion of fish. Meanness has no place in the restaurant business and if this restaurant continues along that track, I will look elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

The nigiri is tasty
The restaurant is busy in the evenings
Plenty of parking spots on site
Service is pleasent