All reviews twin beds nearby beach steep hill room was clean per day enjoyed our stay short walk pool promenade balcony wifi sunbeds cabin parking sea bath remo
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 8 nights- very nice stay. Had superior room with balcony wich was nice As we were a family off four. Style is not modern but nice a travel back in time. The hotel is well maintained and bathroom was newly updated to todays standard.
Breakfast was good and wide range in italy.
Pool was small but nice. Ok for afternoon bath. Restaurant had good food, not fantastic. And woked well with babycall ,we had room with balcony in front ,so the children could sleep.

Room came with two sunbeds at beachclub 10 min walk away. Perfect solution. Same beds everyday. Very childfriendly beach, fine sand, no waves and not deep. And we had changing cabinet were we could store toys etc. This club had ok pizza and Nice panini. But better food at nearby clubs. It was allowed to bring food and drink.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I stayed here with a group over Christmas. I was overcharged for a so - called "deluxe" room at the front of the hotel. The room was comfortable. good view over the pool to the sea. the bathroom was poor. Shower over the bath with a tacky curtain and worn fittings. A dirty skylight above!. The hotel photo shows the dining room overlooking the pool. The back dining room was dingy. Food was poor. Christmas lunch abysmal. Staff lovely though. Drinks very overpriced.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

What a delightful couple of days in Sanremo. Excellent parking facilities in their secure underground car park. Fantastic views from our room, clean tidy and spacious. Excellent staff, great service. This hotel is perfectly located, just outside the centre of Sanremo and only a gentle twenty minute walk from the marina. Lots of resteraunts and bars nearby. The beach is just opposite the hotel or if you prefer the large hotel pool is within the grounds. I would definitely stay again if I were in the area.

Room tip: Sea facing a bonus
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Rawstylus
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Loved the slight retro vibe of the Paradiso. The grounds were beautiful, the feel of the hotel was kind of.. old school charm - like maybe a place I could imagine my parents to have gone to with their families when they were kids. Not sure I articulated that very well. The complimentary breakfast buffet had more delicious options than I’d ever seen in a comped breakfast. Our room had a darling private balcony, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom tiny but sufficient. If you’re headed to Sanremo check out this charming slice of paradiso ;)

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TriciaWB
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

i was kicked out before my check out time on third day of my stay for rating them bad at booking.com . Firat two days were booked through booking.com and last day booking was extended from hotel front desk .

Date of stay: September 2017