“Pasta, pasta, pasta”
Review of Zuleima

Zuleima
Reviewed 16 February 2018

What a delightful experience. Going into someone's home to participate in a cooking class was fantastic and I have practiced what I was taught and to my delight it was good but not as good as Giovanna's. Her step by step hand's on was wonderful. I highly recommend this.

All reviews
"tours"
in 3 reviews
"decoration"

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We spent 5 days in Ragusa and loved our visit. It was so "real life" compared to other more touristic towns. The people were so nice and helpful. We enjoyed an evening with Chiara and Giovanna having a cooking class. It was so enjoyable and entertaining. I would highly recommend this to anyone interested in learning about Sicilian specialties. They can also help you with other interests and if we go back, I will definitely book with them.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Don't pass up a cooking class while visiting Ragusa!! We had a fantastic night drinking prosecco, tasting local cheeses, making 3 types of focacce and scacce and finishing with some tasty gelato. Alda and Franzo were extremely friendly hosts, making us feel like family! They even sent us home with all the food we cooked, so there is leftover focacce for days! Delicious!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Chiara and I communicated for months prior to my arrival. She helped me organize tours at two wineries (COS and Occhipinti), as well as a tour of Ragusa and a cooking class for my friend and me. Cooking with her mother-in-law Giovanna was one of the most authentic experiences I have ever done in Italy; it was a fun-filled evening with delicious pasta and other local dishes.

Chiara is incredibly knowledgable about the area and the town of Ragusa. I speak some Italian, and I so appreciated her speaking with me in Italian to help my skills grow. By the end of our time together, it felt like I had made a dear friend.

I would definitely recommend using her company for any connections in and around Ragusa. She is truly a delight.

1  Thank Kait414