“Fun staff and delicious food!”
Review of Le Tre Sorelle

Le Tre Sorelle
Reserve with
Le Tre Sorelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Positano
Price range: US$20 - US$158
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I loved Le Tre Sorrelle! The food was fantastic and the staff was alot of fun! Its right on the beach too, so you have a beautiful view!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,600)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is nice enough, it’s in a lovely location by the beach. But the food is pretty average. In March when we went, many restaurants in the area were closed for off-season, so it wasn’t a bad option given the lack of choice and food budget. I chose this night to try the local seafood, and wished I had tried it somewhere else. I ordered the prawns and scampi in white wine sauce for 26 Euro. I got a few scampi and prawns, and the sauce was very weak and really didn’t add any flavour. Most of the plate was just inedible shell and it was barely filling. The taste didn’t make up for the lack of food either. My brother ordered the chicken breast which was also quite small, but not bad. Overall, an average place, nice atmosphere, but there are better places to spend your money.

2  Thank Alexandra V
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved this restaurant! Not only is it in one of the best locations, the staff was wonderful, the food delicious and we were well taken care of at a reasonable price!

1  Thank SusanFV
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We enjoyed the food and the view at this lovely restaurant. The staff were all super helpful. We also loved that they brought us a special drink for our anniversary and a beautiful print. The seafood selection was excellent, but all fo the food was good!

1  Thank arthurelliot
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are at several restaurants Positano and this was our favorite. I had the burrata and tomatoes to start, and the chicken in a mushroom sauce for my entree. My husband had grilled octopus and a seafood pasta dish. Everything was so good that we went back for lunch the next day and ordered the exact same thing. Lovely place, lovely staff, great town.

1  Thank April B