All reviews pool area is one night cakes bread cereal airport parking balcony pescara
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived late for 1 night stay after late arrival into pescara airport. Easy to find, free parking on street or in car Park. Warm welcome from staff. Tried to help with late night food. Simple, clean and comfortable room. Great breakfast choices and plentiful. Busy little hotel near sea front.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stefano Montesi... R, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest,
thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back to Montesilvano and stay at Hotel City.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Our stay was just for one night before we travelled back to Pescara to fly home.
We had a lovely time. Great room, with a little balcony which had a couple of chairs. Not a great view but nice to get some fresh air. The bathroom was modern and had a nice shower with decent water pressure. The pool area is a little gem. We had a lovely couple of hours, lazing in the sun and the pool area didn’t close until 7pm.
Breakfast in the morning was varied and had something for all tastes. Pastries, sweet cakes, bread, meats & cheeses.
The nicest thing about the hotel was the staff on the reception. They were all so happy, friendly and really welcoming.
We wouldn’t hesitate to stay again if we are passing that way.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank oscarbear1
Stefano Montesi... R, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Oscar,
thank you so much for your detailed feedback about your stay with us! Guests’ impressions are very important and helpful for us, especially with regards to our facilities and service in order to improve. I’m going to share your comments with my team members who will be delighted to hear about your experience with us. I hope that you will be able to come back and stay at Hotel City Abruzzo. Kind regards.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Our room was too small we was expecting that was bigger. Kind staff but unfortunately no one of them spoken fluent english why? The general manager of this hotel must provide at least few staff with good English for the foreigns customers .

Room tip: Sea view rooms
Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Stefano Montesi... R, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Kelly S,
Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay with us. It is very much helpful to listen to your comments for all of us. I hope to welcome you back in the next future and in the meantime I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I stayed two nights for Triathlon race in Pescara.
Traveling alone.
Average hotel as many others in the area.
Friendly front desk.
My room at 5th floor was not so nice and very small.
Very near to the beach

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Stefano Montesi... R, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Enrico,

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice and helpful staff, but unfortunately no one understands or speaks english. Despite the language barrier, they really try to help.
The rooms are clean, but the decoration is bad in our Scandinavian perspective.
Breakfast is really sweet, white bread, cakes and pancakes.
The pool was closed in April (which we weren't told when we booked).
The location is really nice, pretty much on the beach.
All in all, it is a nice hotel for the price.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Stefano Montesi... R, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Sandra,