Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$83
Priceline$83
Hotels.com$83
Travelocity$83
Orbitz.com$83
eDreams$83
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2017

First time in this hotel and i couldn't find any fault. Room was beautiful, Very helpful friendly staff who couldn't do enough for you. The room was amazing and had everything you need. I recommend it and I will come back.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank leanoha
Reviewed November 12, 2016

This is a lovely hotel, possibly a little bit clinical however as the reviews show the standard on the whole was ok.

My problem was as follows, having booked in for four nights our bill was almost €700.00. The morning of departure I had to leave early, I missed breakfast, however I asked my partner to bring me a yougart.

We met in reception where she explained that the waiter in the breakfast lounge had shouted at her and told her that she was not to take food.

Never again will I stay at this hotel.

The man was rude and offensive.

My suggestion, stay at another hotel not the SamHotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

Good hotel to visit if your on business in Monfalcone, good choice at breakfast, the only fault I had was that the walls must be really thin you can hear a door slamming 2 floors up!! Sam restaurant next door highly recommended very friendly staff with good English! Ps the bar in the cellar isn't the hotel bar as we thought....

Date of stay: October 2015
1  Thank Wheeeel
Reviewed June 23, 2015 via mobile

Good standard to be a 3 star hotell, pretty close to good restaurants, free WIFI with ok speed. Good staff in the reception that was friendly and helped us out with more then expected.
The room is good spacious, clean, Good condition on the furniture and bathroom. Not a fivestar standard but for a good price i can warmly recommend it.

Date of stay: June 2015
2  Thank 981matsj
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel came highly recommended by the business we were visiting and it lived up to expectations. The staff at check in is courteous and efficient. The rooms are very clean with comfortable beds and plenty desk space to work at. Breakfast is served on the top floor with a nice view of town. But the best part of breakfast is the gentleman who takes care of serving you the tea or coffee. He is very energetic and quick to respond to requests. As mentioned by others, he remembers you preferences and surely has your drink ready before you sit down. This is my third time staying here and I plan to return in the future.

Date of stay: March 2014