Hotel Plaza
US$164
US$134
Travelocity
2,266 results
All reviewsacross the streettrain stationsoul kitchen restaurantvisiting venicefrequent trainsexcellent locationmarco polo airportscrambled eggsthe ground floorexecutive roomtrains runconvenient locationsanta luciagrand canalbreakfast was includedreach venicevenice island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We booked this hotel as a package as not sure I wanted to stay in centre of Venice,the location of the hotel was good easy to get to from airport and right opposite train station to Venice centre only 10 to 15 minutes 1.30 euro single fare. The hotel room was good,clean and comfortable for our short stay breakfast was good various hot cold dishes plenty of pastries and drinks and staff especially young lady who greeted us entering breakfast room! Good stay and would definately stay at plaza again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michelle s
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel have had better days in the past m! the room we got was small, the furniture are old, the bed was too hard, the shower was not that fresh
the breakfast was poor, and the restaurant was very loudly.
the price was set based on the stars number not based on the standard
some pos:
very close by train station
kind staff

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank Haytham_aboud
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is amazing. We booked the nova family room and the room is exactly like the photos in their website. It is the most spacious hotel I have stayed in Italy so far. The furnishes were new and the bed were super comfortable. Wi-Fi connectivity is good too. The receptionists were very friendly. They made our day when they told us our room is ready despite us checking in super early. Location wise, it is just opposite Mestre station. It is approximately 10 mins train ride to Venice island. Our reservation includes breakfast and we were satisfied with the variety of breakfast choices.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Tiffany T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The only thing I like about this hotel is it’s just across the train station. It is convenient. Its my birthday and we planned to celebrate it in Europe. From London we went to Rome then Venice Florence and Paris. So far all our hotels are great. Except this one. Maybe we’re just spoiled by Marriott. We made a big mistake when we took our friends advice to use this hotel during our stay here, cause they keep insisting this is close to train station. Things that I hate here was, people here are not so accommodating, and inconsiderate. The area outside doesn’t look safe for me. The hotel itself need some upgrades. It looks old plus the furnitures. The shower turns cold and hot by itself I don’t know why. They don’t have much stuff so bring your own toiletries. Even towels looks old. Entertainment system is old and not clear so don’t bother watching. No refrigerator, no microwave, cannot even heat up if you have to go foods. No A/C during winter. You have to open your window. Beddings are thin. Bed itself wiggles. It’s two bed they put together. Very small space. Breakfast not so good, just typical breakfast they do have rice tho. Anyway, on my opinion I would never recommend this to anybody. Id rather stay in Marriot. I hate myself not reading reviews first before staying here. It feels like I wanna leave this place already because of the hotel. But if you’re on a budget and doesn’t mind those stuff, go ahead, maybe some other hotels are worst.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place with great breakfast. Location directly opposite train station and the bus stop directly into Venice ( every 10 mins) very convenient. We ate in the restaurant which, although pricy, was good food

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends