“Best Carbonara”
Review of Divino 13

Divino 13
Reserve with
Divino 13 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 46 Restaurants in Menaggio
Price range: US$1 - US$29
Description: In our little wine-bar there is our little wine bar, we offer our guests fresh and ready-made food. You start from the breakfast with fresh brioche, then for a lunch break with a wide choice of sandwiches, buns, wraps and more. Our first courses, which accompany us to dinner and end your evening with the preparation of great cocktails.
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

OMG I went yesterday to this restaurant and tried the spaghetti carbonara, in the menu is called marinara, well I don’t remember exactly, but I was really impressed by the flavor, so good, so right, so wonderful. I never taste a carbonara so delicious. Now I can’t eat a carbonara without think in Divino 13, they are the best. Highly recommend it. If you read a bad review is because there are some people really depressed and evil because the food and service of this place is five stars. Thank you

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic place not far from the main square. The hosts Francesco and Fulvia are superb. Such a friendly and welcoming place with great food and wines. Why go to the tourist traps and pay more for less. This place is a must to visit. Thanks guys and keep up the good work ❤️

Reviewed 10 December 2017

My sweetie Heather & I visited Menaggio when it was sleepy and chilly, sun going down shortly after 4pm. There wasn't much going on but we wandered into welcoming Divino 13 the first evening we were there. We met Francesco and Fulvia, who showed us perfect hospitality. They poured us different wines until we settled on what we liked (plenty of choices) and gave us tips about food and sights and cost for local flats if we decided to decamp from New York to Lake Como. We dropped in two more times over the next four nights, and felt like 'regulars' by our third visit. In addition to great Italian wines to drink there, they offer various spirits, simple cocktails (a perfect Negroni for me one night), amari, and flatbreads and pasta and sprawling, tasty small plates of cheese and pickled veggies and bread and olives, etc. Lots of delectable treats to take home too... pastas and sauces and oils and local specialty liqueurs. I can't wait to visit and catch up with them next time we're nearby. If you find yourself in the area, you should stop in, and please say hi for us.

1  Thank HanS604
Reviewed 19 November 2017

With every glass of wine you order, you get a dish with small tapas. Really good. Nice choice of wines and if you want a small bite and a friendly service, go over there. On your left side in the street going up next to the church.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My mother and I were walking to the main piazza when we passed this little wine bar. It looked so lovely that we couldn’t just walk on by, and after a drink we ended up spending our whole evening here enjoying a lovely dinner too! Staff were super friendly, food was amazing and prices very reasonable. A great hidden gem worth looking for!