Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beautiful pool very nice hotel wonderful stay main port wonderful view ferry town sea island terrace maria taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2020

This was my second visit to this hotel and it didn't disappoint. The staff are warm and welcoming, room was spacious and clean and the pool was amazing. The breakfast, despite COVID restrictions, was one of the best I have ever had. I really appreciated the opportunity to try local delicacies like cactus fruit. I will definately make a return trip.

Trip type: Traveled with family
sarah tomasello, Proprietario at Hotel Mea - Aeolian Charme, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Dear KareVFife,
thanks for having chosen Hotel Mea again for your stay in Lipari.
Being able to ecceed expectations is not easy but being able to reconfirm
a good impression is sometimes more difficult.
Now, as a saying says, we are waiting for you for the third time.
Best wishes

Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

This is such an incredible hotel
I booked last minute and wanted a large room which was sold out online
Daniele from reservations was incredible and did everything to secure me a room

The warm reception was amazing ! Love Maria !! Had a room early morning

Leah the house maid so lovely brought me in kettle green tea and Maria from the bar brought me a lemon as I like it with hot water !

The room huge
The terrace amazing - stunning views

Beautiful pool

Short walk from restaurants and town love this place

1  Thank Kelstar1972
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

Really lovely stay.
Fantastic staff.
Faultless hotel, great location (5 minutes from main port) and gorgeous pool. Delicious breakfast and wonderful stay.
Would highly recommend.

Semi connected, a word of warning about taxi hotel booked for us - which scammed us. We went on a ride less than 15 minutes each way to nearby vineyard (tenunta - highly recommend) and we’re charged 50euro! The taxi driver was became very rude and when we challenged her as we were in shock at the price! We felt used, taken advantageous of and scammed. The hotel advised they will not be using taxi company again but please be careful if booking taxis and don’t get caught out like we did!

Great stay though!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy M
Reviewed 3 September 2020

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of August.

A short 5 minute walk from the port of Lipari with great views of the sea. We got upgraded which was very kind of the hotel to a large room with a private terrace.

The hotel was very modern, clean and very COVID safe.

Only slight disappointment would be the taxi company they use to get guest around the island is a total rip off. We were charged €50 for a 30 minute round trip. When we spoke to the hotel however they were very prompt in dealing with the issue which was good.

A great place to stay and relax

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tompga
Reviewed 18 July 2020

Beautiful views and location. Everything is easy to walk to and from, although there was a mix up upon our arrival. We were supposed to get picked up from the ferry and shuttled to the hotel and they were not there and we ended up having to wait a while for them to come and get us (even after I had confirmed several times the exact time and location beforehand). Aside from this, everything else was great.

Date of stay: August 2019