Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2019

We spent two days in Laguna Palace in the middle of August.

The location is excellent. The room we had was rather small (not enough wardrobe space to unpack) but clean and silent. Would be great to sleep there, but there was a huge problem with air conditioning, which simply did not work, or was too weak to cool down the (small !) room below 25 degrees (as shown on the AC control panel, I felt like is was more than that).
IT WAS WARM THERE IN THE ROOM, all the time. Given that it was a middle of hot summer, this was unaccptable. At the night we arrived I talked several times to the reception staff downstairs, wanted to be moved to another room, but they said the hotel is full, which was probably true.
Strangely, the lobby/reception area was comfortably chilled...
Next day I talked to the hotel manager, who told me that there was a thunder storm few days ago which destroyed a part of the AC machinery on the roof, and they still were not able to have it repaired. The damaged machinery was responsible for the AC in the rooms (I understood - all the rooms) in the hotel, while the lobby and breakfast room are served by another AC system, which remained untouched. The manager offered me 15% discount off the room price, which I accepted as I had no choice of moving elsewhere, and we did not want to spend time looking for another hotel for one night in overcrowded Grado.

I would probably remain believing that we just had bad luck and that this AC problem was a short time inconvenience, but after the return I found reviews of other travellers reporting exactly the same occurence already in July, so the AC disfunction either repeats or continues throughout the summer. Beware, you may not be sure that you will feel comfortable there in summer.

To supplement the report: the breakfasts are ok, although a bit disorganized, in a chilled room though :)
There is a underground parking there, for reasonable price, with a lift to the lobby and rooms, convenient.

All in all, good hotel, with absolutely unreliable air conditioning. Will not get back there in summer.

Date of stay: August 2019
2  Thank turysta78
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Stayed for 8 days in July, the hotel is very good, food is excellent, I would like to thank especially the staff of the restaurant, very kind and friendly, nice pool and spa, only not possible always make a resrvation. A little difficult to visit surroundings, maybe hotel could organise some excursions

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank elena496
Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Staying here over 400 per night with my family. AC will not go below 25c sorry but that’s not comfortable sleeping.. no one at the front desk really cared. Looks at their computer and said they adjusted down but nothing has changed... last time here.. #wideawakesweating.& wishing for my 900 back!

Other than that it’s ok...

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Z2061XKjasonj
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We were quite lucky getting the last room in this hotel in the Ferragosto week. The location is good, close to the beach, rooms very specious and recently renovated, with nice panoramic views over the peninsula. The only minus to this hotel was the breakfast, which was too much Austrian focused (many Austrians are visiting Grado), with just unsophisticated continental breakfast and unripe fruit. Also the coffee was not according to regular good Italian standard. Nevertheless I believe this is a good place to stay in Grado.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018

It was our first stay here with our little son (2yrs) and I can recommend this hotel. Rooms are big, swimming pool area is small but fine and big enough, food is excellent. The only drawbacks we had to find out was an unexpected long serving time during dinner at the hotel-restaurant (I wouldn't dine there again) -nevertheless, the food was really superb- and a very "cool" hotel staff -don't expect too many smiling faces, but again no complaint because all inquiries were served fine. The beach is just 5minutes away on foot and you can either rent an umbrella for around 18EUR or bring your own one and stay at the beach. City centre/some shops/restaurant are also just 5-10minutes away on foot.

So overall, we enjoyed our stay very much but still for a 5-star rating I'd expect a bit more service orientness - but who says to always go for 5 stars? :-)

Date of stay: August 2018