Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2018

It's a nice hotel that clean and friendly. Great breakfast, warm service, Wifi. Wonderful price. Good location to the beach and the supermarket adn post office. It's very compact and homely. I'd return another year

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Loved the hotel. They are even dog friendly and accept dogs at no additional charge. You can also rent bicycles for free. The staff was nice, breakfast was good and staff was exceptionally friendly. The price is awesome for what you get so I would highly recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Average hotel with strange room/bathroom ratio - former could be bigger, latter could be smaller and the total size would not change. Another beneficial addition would be some mosquito-net on the window and terrasse-door - we had to fight those little animals of horror every evening. The electric mosquito-killer is not available at the local shops, we had to fight the spray-and-wait tactics. The breakfast was OK, though there was a strange old man every morning (probably one of the staff, or owners?) who behaved strangely. Otherwise the staff is kind and helpful, the local beach is only 5 minutes of walk. It was fine for a 5 nights' stay as we spent the days outside and not in the room...

Ps: be careful with parking on the street in front of the hotel: on market day (Saturday) your car will be taken away!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We have booked a room for 3 persons from 05 to12. 08. 2018.
Because of a vis major situation, a serious illness of my husband requiring hospitalization, we had to travel home earlier, on 08.08. 2018. At the time of departure, I had to pay the full price of the booked period, more than 2500 Euro, with the promise of reimbursing some amount.
To my later interest I received their answer that refuses it, because they could not sell the room.
I have to note that in the above mentioned period there was no free three bad room available in the hotel, neither on the hotel's website nor on the booking pages.
I cannot agree with this totally inequitable, selfish, profitable business policy. In my opinion, this fact damages the otherwise excellent value of the hotel very much, so I cannot recommend staying there with a good heart.
K.Villanyi

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Room was smelling weird. Also the bathroom was not at its cleanest. Nice view and great personnel nevertheless at the reception. Breakfast ok as well. Rooms a bit old and toilet as well, maybe from here the smell... i guess...

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple