Travelocity
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
eDreams
FindHotel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

If one says location is nothing special for this hotel, than all the difference is in cleanliness and home cuisine... it is family run business where everyone in the family is helping to make sure you feel welcome.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank 15Traveler05
robertoterrinoni, Proprietario at Hotel Verdi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

dear Isaac,
Thank you for the beautiful review you wrote. We appreciate that you have appreciated our strengths and that make us once again proud of the work we do.
the position has always been that for almost 50 years, we have always said that we are not in the center but 5 minutes walk, in a quiet and surrounded by greenery. The only difference that in the morning the only sounds that are heard are the birds chirping instead of the bustle of the center.
So much serenity and luck.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

I stayed here as a student part of a trip of Italy for one night (which was all I needed). The gardens are not kept tidy and there were weeds everywhere. The hallways have dim lighting (which makes it hard to see) and one of the floors has a flickering lightbulb (definitely looks haunted). The elevator is tiny and can only fit two people. The hygeine in the room was disgusting; my two friends and I woke up with bites all over our arms. There was an obvious and massive dent in our wooden bathroom door, one of the shower doors was hanging off and would not close properly when showering, there was a wooden plank in the shower and there was two shower heads(???) ; only one worked and that was the one detached from the shower! I would not wish on anyone to stay in a dump of a place, truly revolting.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank xnfinitemma
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel and I was not disappointed. Friendly staff, the owner Roberto was very accommodating and made sure my family and I were happy with everything. The rooms were clean and have all the comforts and the hotel is within walking distance to shops! Flawless, would highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with family
robertoterrinoni, Proprietario at Hotel Verdi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

dear Michela ,
thanks again
We do our work with passion and we are happy when everything is fine
a greeting to your family
I wish you lots of luck and happiness

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My family of four visited this facility recently and had a wonderful visit. A family run hotel that has welcoming and friendly staff and serves delicious food!
It's close to the town centre and amenities which was great for us, having 2 small children.
Highly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled with family

dear lewish83
thanks again
Thank you for letting us know your wonderful family.
Congratulations on the education they have taught your children
I hope to see you soon

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I stayed here recently as a teacher with a large group of teenagers....from the moment we arrived, I knew it was going to be great... Extremely organised and efficient at check in, our hosts couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome, while at the same time making sure that the students knew their boundaries and how they expected their property to be respected...absolutely ideal from our point of view! I would definitely recommend this hotel as a base for touring this beautiful part of Italy, it was a great base for our two days in Rome and then the theme park, Rainbow Magic Land us also nearby.

Room tip: Some Rooms have lovely views of the village and hills
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
robertoterrinoni, Proprietario at Hotel Verdi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Thanks for the wonderful description, you were a perfect group
We hope to see you again next year