All reviews a small swimming pool further afield free valet parking ski hire shop half term rooms were very clean central location triple room croissants continental breakfast the hotel staff the ski bus stop pedestrian street ski boots nice room stayed here for nights every morning
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This hotel is located in the town centre close to the bars and restaurants. The rooms were comfortable with lovely views from our balcony. The restaurant and bar area are nice to sit and enjoy a drink with attentive staff. I would highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were completely satisfied with the hotel! Very good location in Cortina. The staff was very kind, friendly and helped us to find a best place to visit and also they gave us good restaurant suggestions for our dinner. The room that we got (216) is spacious and clean and the bathroom was very good with a tub.
The hotel has a very good breakfast!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Simoni Cristina S
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Situated in a fabulous position with overwhelmingly beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, the Hotel Aquila has a private car park and will park/retrieve your car as you require. The hotel is showing its age in a few areas, but this is more than made up for by the fabulous club room where you can have drinks and coffee, and by the incredibly hard-working and professional staff. Our room on the first floor had a lovely balcony overlooking the little Piazza. Yes, it was dated, but there is a lift, the room was large, the bed comfy, the bathroom (shower over bath) had lots of room to spread the necessities of life out, the bedside lights were great - easily able to read in bed (which is important to me). Breakfast was normal for Europe: croissants, buns, brekkie cakes, coffee/tea, sweet pastries, an egg if required, choice of 3 or 4 cereals. The historic photos of the hotel from the 1890's are displayed in Reception, as well as a book on the hotel's "journey" - and well worth viewing. And from the hotel, you can easily walk to everything that Cortina has to offer. We'd go back in a heartbeat!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Aquila twice while visiting Cortina. I like a hotel that is well located with friendly and attentive staff that helps with things I might need. Hotel Aquila did exactly what I expect. I was given professional and courteous treatment at all times. The room was spacious and very comfortable.
Breakfast was standard and well presented. I am very happy with my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Everything was perfect: location, room, balcony, breakfast, view, price(still affordable), people working there.
I really recommend it.
We stayed for a week and had day excursions all around.
Cortina is perfect as hiking centre with extremely nice mountains all around and fantastic small restaurants waiting for you in the evening!

Room Tip: Montain view is probably from all rooms. We had a very nice flowered balcony as well
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends