“Fabulous restaurant !!”

Cuisines: Italian, Gastropub, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had the most wonderful evening and meal celebrating a significant birthday . Staff so welcoming and friendly . Service very efficient . Delicious food and generous servings .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,218)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We went into the restaurant, a bald young man was sitting by the bar and asked us something in Italian, striking the table, in English we said that we do not understand anything in Italian, after that he flared up and cursed us (this is exactly what we understood) opened the door and kicked us out. I traveled a lot around Europe, but I faced it for the first time. this person is a living example of boorish behavior. I can assume that this is the owner of the institution, what he did not like about our behavior, I did not understand.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice and cosy atmosphere, extremely polite personel and delicious offerings. Good variety of seafood, large portions and compliments, however extra charge for bread/sweets is included in the bill.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

A lot of good fresh ingredients, which for the most part were well put together.
My wife had an excellent fritto misto, and I had the fish soup. Sadly for Il Visetto, I have also had the finest fish soup in the world at Chalet Etoile in Cervinia. This was a pale imitation. Good ingredients but no flavour. Perhaps I should have had another dish! My daughters and here boyfriends meals were fine without being exceptional. Good house white wine, served in an ice bucket.

My main issue was one of the serving staff who kicked my chair pretty much every time he went passed with no apology.
The table position was tight, too tight and the table for 4 sould have been for 2 offering more room for passage.
This spoiled the evening, however if you get a table nearer the window on either side of the restaurant this should not be an issue. A 4 stars would have been in order.

I would go back, but would need to pick my table!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent Food, Excellent services
Their Salami and Cheese was out of this world
Good location in the Center, you might have to ask, we did