Columbia Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)(Great Value!)
US$119
Ambra Cortina Hotel(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$253
US$220
De la Poste(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$395
B&B Lago Ghedina(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
US$154
LuxuryCollection
  • Breakfast included
Ciasa Nonna Bon Bon(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
Agoda.com
Agriturismo Degasper Giorgio(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
Affittacamere I Ragi d'Or(Cortina d'Ampezzo)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfine dining restaurantlimited number of roomsgreat resortmichelin guidebooked a deluxe double roomparts of the worldboutique hotelswimming poolviews of the mountainslow seasonshoulder seasonhigh levelsteam roomgarage parkingprivate terracequality foodspecial requests
Reviewed 28 January 2017

We booked all inclusive and were not sold short. The facilities were excellent staff fantastic. One of the best resorts on the piste. Cannot wait for next year to book again. Hotel is a short walk to the nearest gondola where there are over 100 slopes to chose from. Me and my brother had a fantastic week.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Choosing Rosapetra for our stay was the right decision, we spent realy lovely days there. Hotel, rooms and spa are realy nice designed with beuatiful views to the Dolimite Alps. Staff very friendly and nice. We are looking forward to come again.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Really a great spot here in Cortina. The 5 star reviews you are reading below are all accurate. This hotel is very new (5 years or so) so the rooms, sheets, facilities all reflect this. Very, very convenient spot, easy in and out with a vehicle, excellent garage parking (with an impressive lineup when we were there....G63, Range Rover autobiography, Porsche 911 etc.) Food is excellent, and they will even cater to your room if you request. I found the people in Cortina to be rather stuffy, but I found the staff at Rosapetra to be an absolute delight....all of them. Well done, your #1 ranking in competitive
Cortina D'Ampezzo is a well deserved one.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank SVB M
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Small boutique hotel with amazing views at the Dolomites . Room was modern,spacious and clean. Spa kit waiting for you in the bed. Spa area , swimming pool, sauna, steam bath, ice room everything perfect and relaxing music with free selection of tea and water. Pet friendly with extra charge . Free open and closed garage . Breakfast included.5 minutes from center of Cortina by car.Receptionist and all the staff amazing, very friendly and also professional attitude. Overall I am very pleased and I recommend it.

Stayed: November 2016
1  Thank 19MAIOY
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I chose to spend 6 days at Rosapetra for our honeymoon during the fall, when we knew it would be the quieter low season. We wanted to take advantage of both the spa and hiking around the area. I originally booked a deluxe double room with balcony, where we stayed for one night... and with the generous assistance of the wonderful staff, we upgraded to the honeymoon suite for the remainder of our stay and it was worth every single penny.

The hotel building is very modern and clean with a cozy design. The restaurant is lovely (we ate a couple of dinners and a lunch here, and breakfasts were always amazing), and there is a great bar but it never seemed to be busy or staffed - though I realize it's the low season, so the restaurant staff also looked after the bar.

The spa itself is of course the gem of the hotel. It is truly world class, lots of options, everything is new and clean, with a very relaxed vibe. The spa staff are wonderful, and we both enjoyed a massage on our own and then a couples massage together - highly recommended!

The staff at reception, the spa, and of course the restaurant were all top notch. Professional but friendly, and while it is a 5 star hotel it feels very welcoming. They went above and beyond, with offering us the room upgrade, delivering us bar drinks to our suite, ironing a shirt for my husband, impeccable restaurant service, and providing the free bikes for us to use for a day.

The only less-than-perfect situations were of course with other hotel guests and not the hotel itself. It has been mentioned before but this is not an appropriate place for families with young children. It is a quiet relaxing environment which is very obviously geared towards couples, and the few times there were children around (especially the pool) the environment was much less enjoyable. I was also surprised that dogs were allowed, as guests in one room had a large dog that would bark whenever someone walked by in the hallway outside their room.

A Bose or other sound system built into the rooms would be a very appreciated upgrade - even if only in the suites, where it is enjoyable to relax and spend some time.

My husband and I both work in the high end service industry and we were so impressed with our stay at Rosapetra. We wanted to stay longer but unfortunately couldn't. It's the first time I've ever been sad to leave a hotel. We plan to return as soon as we possibly can!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple