“Delicious food just off the main swuare”

Caffe' Floriam Restaurant
Reserve with
Caffe' Floriam Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 997 Restaurants in Brescia
Price range: US$20 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Great daily specials sitting under the huge umbrellas. Highly recommend the food and wine. Lovely to have real Italian food

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my lunch in this place right next to piazza duomo. Food is good, not expensive and people are nice. They also have a nice terrace where you can eat outside when the weather is good

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We came here in a cold March day.
The service was good, quick and nice. Price quality was good. Place is characteristic, nice inside with arches in stone.
We had a starter, main and desert which was home made.
Definitely a place to recommend when in the area.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My daughter and I were looking for a decent place to enjoy our last dinner in Brescia, and came upon this adjacent to one of the piazzas. It was relatively early on a Thursday night...7:30pm...and there was only a few people dining, so we were seated immediately. The hostess/waitress spoke almost no English, but seemed very friendly. I had a pirlo; a campari based drink with prosecco that I really enjoyed, but it is quite bitter. My daughter had a glass of the "vino rosso della casa", which was fine too. My meal was fantastic...beef tenderloin fliet from Ireland, smothered in a red wine sauce on top of a piece of crusty bread, with a side of fried potatoes. I was so burnt on pizza and pasta that this was a nice change, and so delicious. I ordered medium...but it was on the rare side, which is no problem for me. My daughter had a ravioli dish that she enjoyed as well. All in all, a good choice in Brescia.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We booked a table for the New Year's eve with the menu. What a menu! Tasty and delicious plates, original and Well presented with explanations during the evening, the wine was very good, a happy welcoming by the owners and waiters/waitresses.
We had a great time and we surely will come back!