Lowest prices for your stay
US$108
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$91
Priceline
US$87
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$91
TravelocityUS$108
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2020

Wonderful stay here last week at this family run hotel - the family are all great engaging people and show a real passion to ensure that you enjoy your time here.
- I would also mention that the food in the restaurant is absolutely fantastic with excellent service and well worthy of a visit even if you are not staying at the hotel itself.
Thankyou Team Le Capanne !

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 August 2019

My family and I spent almost a full week at this beautiful hotel in July. It is a small family hotel.
The people who worked there made us feel welcome and the service was amazing, nothing was a problem. I was going out to take pictures in Tuscany and asked if the restaurant could prepare a meal for me fast, so I would not miss the best light. This was no problem.

The rooms where spacious, had a refrigerator, and a safe, and air-condition.

The breakfast where outside in the beautiful garden, and was typical Italian, but also had some things for us Norwegians like bred and not only cake. If it rains, I guess the breakfast is inside the restaurant. Therefore, it will never be a problem.

In the garden area, there was also a beautiful pool, with sunbeds, where we could relax.

The restaurant was a real gem, we had dinner there several times the weather was nice so they had tables outside. The best meal we had was my father’s birthday dinner. It was the Bistecca Alla Fiorentina, which is a large T-bone steak. It was really really good. They also gave my father a birthday cake on the house. I also tried other dishes and they were all good.

Parking for the rental car was free and they had roof over the parking spaces so the car would not get so overheated inside in the Tuscan heat.

The hotel is a little outside Arezzo, but it’s not far away with a rental car, or taxi. A tip for finding the hotel is putting in Equestrian Centre that was easier for the gps to find, if you find that there are sign leading you to the hotel.

I also want to thank the Receptionist Stefania, she was really service minded, always had a smile and where welcoming. If I ever return to this area, I will stay at this hotel again. It was good value for the money to.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Lars Martin T
capanne, Responsabile reception at Hotel Le Capanne, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear Mr Lars, thank you so much for you review very important for us....a big hug to all your big family:) The Staff!!!!!

Reviewed 19 August 2019

We spent a great time in this family run hoteL We immediately felt at home - from the time we were welcomed at the station until our departure.

The hotel is just a few km away from Arezzo.
For those travelling by bus / train (as we did), the hotel offers free shuttle from /to Arezzo city / station. Just mention your time of arrival and you'll be driven to the hotel.

The rooms are spacious, with TV /free soft drinks in the mini bar and air conditionning.

The location is quiet, a few km from Arezzo centre, and the sentiere de la bonifica (for those wishing to walk /bike). Arezzo is also well situated between major cities of Tuscany (Perugia, Siena). Arezzo can also be a good alternative to explore Florence and avoid parking problems, as many train connections exist between the 2 cities.

Beside the room and the atmosphere, we also enjoyed the food in the family run restaurant - based on local products / wine.
Breakfast buffet was great : fresh products, pastries and great italian coffee.

And one of the must : the swimming pool - fully equipped ( with showers / bathrooms) and in the middle of the nature. You can also order drinks at the reception desk while resting at the pool.

We'll surely come back ;-)

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 17 June 2019

Not easy to find for the first time but Ok once you know where to go. Accommodation good but fairly basic. However the pool is outstanding and the food excellent. The restaurant is also popular with locals and quite busy at weekends. Great value

Room tip: To find the right road in we put the equestrian centre into google and then the hotel
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AileeLongnoUK
Reviewed 24 August 2018

We booked a family room and stayed for 3 nights: a very nice hotel, nice (clean !) swimmingpool.

Good tipical italian breakfast was included, we had dinner at the restaurant the first night. Very nice and friendly people, with great wine and food. Authentic.

The hotel is not hard to find, just don't use the location pointed out bij Booking.com. Use google maps for the right location.

Date of stay: August 2018