Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$69
PricelineUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
eDreamsUS$69
FindHotelUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

Room and bathroom were a good size and very clean and comfortable. There is also a good amount of free parking at the hotel.

Unfortunately the restaurant was closed but we were told we could order room service. There was a menu in our room so we picked our food and rang reception. They didn't answer so we tried a few minutes later. Still no answer so my partner went down to reception. He was told that the menu we had was incorrect so the only options were a caprese salad and a couple of sandwich options which was disappointing after seeing the other menu.

We visited in February so a fairly cold time of year but our room was very warm when we went in so we turned the AC off and opened a window. By the time we wanted to sleep the room was still quite warm. Having the window open meant a lot of noise from the main roads nearby so we pulled the curtain over and had the window open slightly. A couple hours later we woke up really hot so we tried to put the AC on but on cold. We couldn't figure this out so had to pull the curtain back and have the window wide open, letting in a lot of noise. As it was the middle of the night we didn't want to get staff up to help but this is just a warning to make sure you get to grips with how the AC works before you go to sleep!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 706ce567890533
AC AREZZO B, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Arezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Dear Gest,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Arezzo and for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am very sorry and highly concerned to hear your comments about your experience at the hotel. We take all comments immensely seriously and use them to review and fine tune our operations to ensure we continue to improve the guest experience.
On Sunday our restaurant is closed and it seems we have not clarified it at check-in and I apologize if this caused any confusion.
Please do let me know if you are planning a return Arezzo visit. I would welcome the chance to look after the booking myself.
Kind regards
Alessandro

Reviewed 7 November 2019

I do my reservation, and I can not go, the cancellation policies says:
Do not accept any changes, but you can cancelled before 1 day of arrival local time 11:59 PM for no charges.
I cancelled before the time and the date I keep my email from Marriott Bonvoy because I reserved and cancelled in the web page of Marriott Bonvoy.
But the hotel charge to me the 3 nigths unduly and refused to return the money.
I sent plenty of emails and PDF from the cancellation policies and reservation and cancelled confirmation emails do I received from Marriott Bonvoy.
But they ignore.
I use to be a customer from Marriott and SPG, and I assumed that this hotel has the seriousness of the brand that supports it since that they are advertised as AC hotel by Marriott.
For this reason be really careful when you think to stay in this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank BOGOSGOLD
AC AREZZO B, Front Office Manager at AC Hotel Arezzo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear Guest,
As I have recently written to you personally, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
You will receive a full reimbursement within the next few days.
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to improve our service.
Kind regards
Alessandro

Reviewed 6 November 2019

great hotel, friendly staff always happy to help, very clean both rooms and overall hotel ,great easy breakfast, the rooms are a little outdated and small, but except that perfect spot for business travelers

Room tip: not too many room options but for sure one bed not two
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank lnlco
Reviewed 6 October 2019

We had 5 very days in this hotel where Alessandro did a very nice check in process for us being very helpful and friendly.
The colleagues from the breakfast Team, Luisa and Blair, provided us with an excellent service. The restaurant is beautiful, with great decoration, very clean and with small but nice buffet.
We had 3 dinners in the restaurant where we Francesco provided us an excellent service and advice on wines to take.
The check out process was very good with the service from Sandra.
We had a great stay at AC Hotel Arezzo and we hope to come back in the future.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank SarahM11013
Reviewed 22 May 2019

A good value for money hotel in Arezzo. You are not going to risk much going to an AC Hotel, but you certainly get a nice hotel, comfortable bed, room, and very good hotel services. Nice breakfast. Does not impress you but does not let you down either.

Date of stay: April 2019