“Great little museum filled with interesting illusions!”

Museum of Illusions
Ranked #21 of 99 things to do in Muscat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Museum of Illusion in Oman brings you a space suitable both for social and entertaining tours into the world of illusions which has delighted all generations. It’s a perfect place for new experiences and fun with friends and family and it’s unique in this part of the Arab World. Enter the fascinating world of illusion which will trick your confidence in senses, but amaze you by doing it.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Arlene and Sandro were great hosts. Arlene gave me a tour, took photos of me, and explained each exhibit, making the whole experience way better than if I had walked through it alone. Fun puzzles to solve for purchase too.

Ela B, Public Relations Manager at Museum of Illusions, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi, thank you very much for the review and visit :)

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"photos"
"oman"

Reviewed 4 July 2018

The Museum of Illusions is located inside the mall. I am glad that I visited it during my stay in the city. Our guide called Claire was extremely helpful by guiding us around the place and taking our photos. She also provided alot of information about the pieces in the museum and was very energetic which really made us enjoy our visit more. It is an excellent place for both children and adults. I was glad to hear that the owner is a young man who wanted to do something creative for his country people and visitors from around the world. There are different and unique illusion pieces at the museum and I hope they make it bigger in the future. Will definitely recommend to others. I really really enjoyed every moment.

1  Thank Suzan A
Ela B, Public Relations Manager at Museum of Illusions, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello hello! It makes us so happy to see that you really enjoyed your visit and had a nice time! Thank you so much for visiting us and leaving such a detailed review. :)

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great visit w my kid he enjoy solving puzzles and taking pictures with different rooms, staff are good especially Sandro he guide and explain well what's going inside, he helps taking pictures and teach how to solve puzzles friendly and helpful visit enjoy and amazed!!

Ela B, Public Relations Manager at Museum of Illusions, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Lots of thanks for the visit and leaving a nice review! It makes us really happy that you and your kid had a nice time! :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

It was so fun were fun and very nice experienced. I love those picture i took. The staff were very helpfull to explained every thing. I will come again to show to my daughter.

Heeeyyy! :) Thank you so so much for a nice review! We are happy that you had fun!