“fiesta burrito to die for”

Fiesta Grande Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 130 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great place, great food, fantastic servers. The food is always fresh and the hot sauce is the way we like it. Tasty and hot. Never had a bad meal. Everything is always fresh and good. If you haven't tried it NOW is the time. From the burritos to the enchildas , the chimichangas and the tacos. We love it here

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Go here whenever I need a Mexican food fix. They are very consistent. Food is good and the service is quick and helpful.

Love their chimachangos. Their chips and salsa are really good.

Only complaint is it is very noisy in there. Not a good place to hold a conversation.

They are always crowded so if you don't want to wait, go early or in off times.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The chips and salsa flow freely and they are very good. The margarita's are good and the happy hour doubles are reasonably priced. We order ala carte, hard beef tacos and rice. The food is excellent. The service is quick but often seems unfriendly because the place is always full and they are rushing around. The rest facilities are grossly under sized for the number of people the restaurant holds.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

After my disastrous experience at Cody's in the Villages, the following night our group went to Fiesta Grande....what a difference !! The hostess was very pleasant and we were seated after a short wait. The restaurant was small, but quite festive.
Our waiter was very attentive and brought our drinks quickly after providing us with chips and salsa. The chips were light and crispy and the salsa was good, but I prefer it a bit more spicy.. . Our group ordered chili rellenos, quesadillas and fajitas ( I thought I'd try again....). Our dinners came very quickly and they were delicious !! The fajitas were prepared correctly, were seasoned just right and the pico di gallo and guacamole ....yum !
I would highly recommend Fiesta Grande for anyone looking for authentic, delicious Mexican food !!

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

The grandkids asked to have Mexican for lunch. Fiesta Grand is close by and our kids do Mexican weekly in Atlanta. I thought this should be a good comparison. Overall everyone thought this was as good as their favorite Mexican Restaurant in Atlanta.
Our daughter in law thought the chip's could be a little lighter, more flaky but I like them this way. Personal preference you know. Although I stuck with a cold beer in a frosty mug, the rest had Margaritas and loved them.
Good food, good service and a great price. I would give it a try.

Date of visit: February 2017