Hotels.com
StayForLong
FindHotel
CheapTickets
Snaptravel
All reviews group city conference amenities foods
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

Japi Hotel in Cauayan City is the permanent venue of the Saturday breakfast meetings of the Brotherhood of Christian Businessmen and Professionals, a Catholic Charismatic group. The hotel has been the home of this group for the last eight (8) years. It has several amenities such as conference halls that can accommodate small and large number of persons. It serves native and foreign foods to various guests. It is the favorite venue for weddings, baptism and special events because of its affordable rates and has an excellent staff to render efficient service and most of all it is popular because of its ambiance.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

I didnt know i would love this hotel since the location is quite far from the city center, but when i see it myself, it made everything perfect for me since its right infront of the Iglesia Ni Cristo church. And there’s this simple and local feel restaurant infront that serves delicious lomi!
Hotel breakfast is so reasonable and i enjoyed it! Thank you Japi!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank superprobinsyana
JAPITravellersH, Front Office Manager at Japi Traveller's Hotel & Restaurant Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

Hi Rain,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us especially our buffet breakfast.
Hoping to see you again soon.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 25 March 2019

My friends and I stayed with their Deluxe Family Room to catch up as we seldom to have a quality time together. The bed sizes are appropriate for group travelers. Aside from their excellent customer service, their food is something to look forward to, and we have enjoyed the cocktail drinks during their happy hour promo. I've tried other hotels too here in Cauayan City, and I must say JAPI Hotel has delivered the best service to date. And it seems like it is the only hotel around that offers a wide parking area. I would recommend JAPI Hotel to my family and other friends whenever they would like to visit Isabela. TWO THUMBS UP.

Room tip: wide parking area
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2019

I have just been to Isabela last week and stayed with Japi Hotel. I must say that I have enjoyed my stay because of the rooms and their beautiful infinity pool. The staffs were amazing. Everything I asked, they try to find ways to deliver as long as its reasonable. The food was also great as I tried their Kare Kare (the best), Pinakbet, Chicken and Ham roll, Pancit Cabagan, and their coffee drinks are great too.

Just saw a recent post commenting that not ideal for groups. I think I was there when these group are also there. Its a group of young kids maybe elementary. They were so unruly. I saw them at the pool, they were so unruly. The lifeguard has been telling them not to dive or jump hard to the pool for many times but they do not follow, and saw that their teachers are there with them, but they just let them. So I will not wonder if they were able to stain towels, of course, hotel has to charge this.

But surprise that they were telling these negative comments as I have experienced a fantastic stay especially with the staffs,

Room tip: Deluxe Rooms on Main Building is highly recommended.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

This hotel is not recommended for group bookings. We booked 24 rooms for 7 nights, in terms of facilities it is ok but this Inn is not flexible in terms of rates and there are so many extra charges. Like stained towel (due to period of the guest) they will charge you for PHP 100.00 per sheet and other stuff. The front desk even keeps on insisting some things that is not acceptable regardless of how many tines we explained the situation. Also, I advise that you don’t pay in advance because at first they won’t even refund the excess thousands of peso that I have paid online. I have to call our attorney with re to this matter and request for an undertaking but until we checked out and left the hotel, no undertaking was done. In short, the inconvenience that they made us feel makes our stay a terrible one.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank finnelas2016
JAPITravellersH, Front Office Manager at Japi Traveller's Hotel & Restaurant Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2019

Dear Ms. Finnela,

We appreciate your time on giving a feedback about your recent stay with us. Your review is valuable to us as we strive to improve our services in order to achieve every guest expectation.
We apologize for the unfavorable experiences you had especially on the extra charges that was incurred during your stay. It is our practice to provide excellent service with best amenities and facilities to our guests. We normally collect extra charges to our guests for services that needs special actions or those that are beyond our normal tasks for us to be able to maintain a quality service and amenities to guests.

For the excess payment on your booking, we have forwarded the documents needed for the refund process to our accounting department for auditing and processing. We make our best efforts to do the refund as soon as possible. We will keep you updated about this matter thru your email provided to us.

I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced with us. I assure you that these incidents will greatly help us to improve our services in the future.

If there is anything that we can assist you with regards to your previous stay, please let us know.

Thank you!