Agoda.com
Pebble Lodges(Gurnard)
All reviewsbalcony suitenespresso coffee machinebay viewisle of wightnice towelsfresh milkstayed for nightsanniversary treatrestaurant with roomsa wonderful place to staylovely roombed was very comfortablebreakfast was deliciousquiet locationevening mealcovered balconyholly
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast and we were shown to our table which was by the window. We were given the breakfast menus and left to have a look.
The waitress came back to ask if we wanted any drinks, we ordered coffee and said we were ready to order our food. The food arrived and it was very tasty and hot. It was not very busy only another 3 tables but once we had finished we had to wait quite a while for the plates to be cleaned away, in fact my husband had to ask if we could have some toast & marmalade and only then did we have our plates taken away. The toast arrived with one small square of butter & a small dish of marmalade luckily I don’t like a lot so there was just enough.
The two waitresses were not the happiest or enthusiastic I had every seen.
The food was great but the service could have been a bit better.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I have just watched Four in a bed just to say you were robbed of that plaque and title. Your place was beautiful and view to die for. If I am ever in the area I would certainly book yiur stunning place. Good luck for the future.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
17  Thank Wallace P
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights in the Little Gloster in august. We were welcomed by friendly, helpful staff. Our room was comfortable and clean.
We all agreed that the breakfast was amazing.
I would not stay anywhere else if visiting Isle of Wight.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank Foodlover P
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

High expectations for this place and whilst the food was great the atmosphere could have been better as could the very relaxed staff.
Beautiful setting and having said that above I would certainly go back as the food was really good!
We sat outside and the children played nicely.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank 111111james
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Right by the sea this restaurant with rooms has to be the best on the IOW. It is sophisticated yet fun the food and choices are very well balanced and the chef and staff are so well trained, pleasant and knowledgeable. This restaurant is owned and managed by Ben and Holly and they have put their expertise all over this delightful place.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family