“Ogdens - Christmas lunch”
Review of Ogdens Bar & Grill

Ogdens Bar & Grill
Ranked #31 of 84 Restaurants in Gosnells
Reviewed 27 December 2017

My family & I dined at Ogdens on Christmas Day - good atmosphere - a bit disappointed as some advertised menu options not actually available - no smoked sammon or roast meat - meat didnt appear to have been baked.. Father Christmas visit well received by children with a gift for each child. Childrens meal price too expensive when very young one's --my 2 didnt eat at all as menu choices not appealling to children.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

A lovely Sunday Lunch, Grazier pie with chips and salad was delicious! My partner had the Special Menu of Grilled Barramundi which was cooked to perfection! Martin was very helpful, as we were unsure how to order the drinks and food! Staff were excellent ordering our food! Been back a couple of times now! Will be back with friends and family! Thankyou!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Three meals one chicken with feta and spinach nicely presented then placed on what ended up as raw bacon Yuk.Boss burger came with bloody meat and my partner likes rare to medium Left it .BLT with egg except the egg did not come .We took the egg from the Boss burger because it was a large serve .Friendly staff but did not bother to complain because did not want anymore time waiting and unsure what quality would turn up . Nice night turned to very disappointed

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Ogdens Bar and Grill located in Gosnells next to the markets.
I ordered medium rare surf and turf with cream and garlic sauce. My steak was over cooked. Lots of chips, small salad. $34. This grill did not wow me. Unfortunately I felt this meal was over priced for the quality.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I have dined her many times and have never had cause for complaint. The portion sizes are generous and always cooked perfectly. They have a different special every day and also cater for seniors, with a special menu that represents excellent value