“Always delivers, family fun”
Review of Parc Bagatelle

Parc Bagatelle
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Merlimont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bagatelle amusement park located on the opal coast. With more than 30 family attractions, shows all on 26 hectares of nature, bagatelle is the assurance of an unforgettable day.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I've been coming here for 20 years, and it has yet to let me down. Great value for money and rides/attractions to suit children of all ages. Food available everywhere and a very family oriented vibe.

ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

hello
thanks for your remarks.
We are satisfied that you always have a good time in our park

All reviews
"parks"
"uk"
"ferry"

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I went to this parc with my family (spouse and three kids), you have to be so patient when waiting your turn on the attractions. that is the only negative point, otherwise everything is ok.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We visited here whilst on holiday in the region and went for my 15th daughters birthday she had a fantastic time also took my 8 yr old and he went on all rides apart from tbe rollercoaster where he wasnt tall enough great timr had by all and the photos I got at the end with the birds were amazing thank you.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

I stumbled across this park when I was staying in the region, and what a little treasure it was. The price was very good for what they have in there. My 13 year old teenage daughter said it was one of the best parks she had ever visited. It was spotless clean, the staff were excellent and nearly all of them spoke good English. The variety of rides was excellent. Food was really good. As others have mentioned the parking fee always peeves me, as you have to use the car park (unless you are a local and you know the area) and what parks should do is add another Euro/Pound to the ticket price as parking always seems a con when its forced on you. But that's a small distraction and can not take away the five stars I would give this park. An excellent day we had and well worth the money.

ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello
We thank you for your response and will pass on to the park teams the fact that you and your daughter have an excellent day

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2017

I've been visiting here for 40 years and when I visited this May with two 13 years olds I thought it looked the best it ever has. It was immaculate with lovely flowers everywhere, not a bit of rubbish anywhere, everything so smart and clean. I was very impressed.
The rides are fun and would suit young and older thrill seekers alike.
The circus of old has been replaced by a magic show which was incredible and all happening just a few feet before your eyes!
BUT - the one thing that really annoys me is having to pay 5 euros to park my car! Why??? That is why I took one star off the review.

ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hello
We thank you for taking the time to write your rewiew
We thank you for your positive remarks and also negative especially on the cost of parking.