“Brilliant value for money park”
Review of Parc Bagatelle

Parc Bagatelle
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Merlimont
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bagatelle amusement park located on the opal coast. With more than 30 family attractions, shows all on 26 hectares of nature, bagatelle is the assurance of an unforgettable day.
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I stumbled across this park when I was staying in the region, and what a little treasure it was. The price was very good for what they have in there. My 13 year old teenage daughter said it was one of the best parks she had ever visited. It was spotless clean, the staff were excellent and nearly all of them spoke good English. The variety of rides was excellent. Food was really good. As others have mentioned the parking fee always peeves me, as you have to use the car park (unless you are a local and you know the area) and what parks should do is add another Euro/Pound to the ticket price as parking always seems a con when its forced on you. But that's a small distraction and can not take away the five stars I would give this park. An excellent day we had and well worth the money.

ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Hello
We thank you for your response and will pass on to the park teams the fact that you and your daughter have an excellent day
best regards

"parks"
"uk"
"ferry"

Reviewed 11 June 2017

I've been visiting here for 40 years and when I visited this May with two 13 years olds I thought it looked the best it ever has. It was immaculate with lovely flowers everywhere, not a bit of rubbish anywhere, everything so smart and clean. I was very impressed.
The rides are fun and would suit young and older thrill seekers alike.
The circus of old has been replaced by a magic show which was incredible and all happening just a few feet before your eyes!
BUT - the one thing that really annoys me is having to pay 5 euros to park my car! Why??? That is why I took one star off the review.

ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Hello
We thank you for taking the time to write your rewiew
We thank you for your positive remarks and also negative especially on the cost of parking.
best regards

Reviewed 2 March 2017

The park is very good and provides an experience for the whole family. The rides range from massive roller coasters to water and children's rides. Would definitely recommend and I shall be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The price for a family of four (two adults, two young children) was 88euros, however you could easily spend a whole day here so that not unreasonable. Parking is extra and some people were parking out on the street rather than paying.

There was a good mixture of rides for the whole family, perhaps not enough ‘big’ rides for teenagers, but perfect for my two (10 and 7 year olds). The queues for rides were quite long, but we did go during the holidays and on the hottest day so that was to be expected, however I would suggest if you are going on a hot day you take a hat as a lot of the queuing was outside. I would have appreciated more signage explaining how long the queues would be i.e. “30 minutes from this point”, I only saw one such sign and it was inaccurate (the wait was a lot less!). Also if you have long hair don’t forget to take a hairband with you, this is a sensible requirement.

Also take with you a picnic, we queued up for about an hour for overpriced ‘fast’ food, there are plenty of places to eat a picnic and there are also lockers available.

I would recommend the white water raft ride, although be prepared to get wet.

1  Thank moon0131
ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Hello and thanks for leaving us a comment.
We apreciate all of your remarks and we take not of it.
We hope you had a great day you and your whole family.
See you soon in Bagatelle!