Review Highlights
Great Park

We visited in May half term, which was great as there were no Queues! Nice little park with some... read more

Reviewed 10 June 2018
dkealy23
Witham, United Kingdom
Be patient!!!!!!

I went to this parc with my family (spouse and three kids), you have to be so patient when waiting... read more

Reviewed 4 August 2017
Ziad K
Paris, France

All reviews older children roller coaster all ages theme park great fun whilst on holiday may half term day trip school excursion ride picnic bikes attractions euros parks uk ferry
Reviewed 2 September 2016

The price for a family of four (two adults, two young children) was 88euros, however you could easily spend a whole day here so that not unreasonable. Parking is extra and some people were parking out on the street rather than paying.

There was a good mixture of rides for the whole family, perhaps not enough ‘big’ rides for teenagers, but perfect for my two (10 and 7 year olds). The queues for rides were quite long, but we did go during the holidays and on the hottest day so that was to be expected, however I would suggest if you are going on a hot day you take a hat as a lot of the queuing was outside. I would have appreciated more signage explaining how long the queues would be i.e. “30 minutes from this point”, I only saw one such sign and it was inaccurate (the wait was a lot less!). Also if you have long hair don’t forget to take a hairband with you, this is a sensible requirement.

Also take with you a picnic, we queued up for about an hour for overpriced ‘fast’ food, there are plenty of places to eat a picnic and there are also lockers available.

I would recommend the white water raft ride, although be prepared to get wet.

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank moon0131
ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Hello and thanks for leaving us a comment.
We apreciate all of your remarks and we take not of it.
We hope you had a great day you and your whole family.
See you soon in Bagatelle!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Had so much fun there! Rides are good value to the price and not very busy so you can actually go over and over again on the same ride.
However, food is very overpriced- €10 for burger, chips and drink which weren't really nice.
Also, very clean toilets is a big bonus.
Definitely will be coming again!

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank nerdmermaid
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Very Clean park and good for older children to visit. There are also plenty of activities for younger children too. Very reasonably priced and worth the entrance fee. there are a variety of places to eat and all affordable options. Worth a visit. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 19 February 2016

This place is very busy but not too busy so you don't get on any rides, The queues are ok but not too long even for the newest rides and plenty to do if you have small kids

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed 26 September 2015

I went with school like 2 years ago, and I always want to go back! I loved the log flume and mouse trap ride and the smaller rollercoaster, and it was only like ten minutes away from our hotel. Totally recommend to go there!

Date of experience: October 2014
ParcBagatelle, Responsable relations clients at Parc Bagatelle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2015

Hello,
Thank you for your comment and your recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you again.
See you soon !