“Absolutely amazing”

Reserve a table
Tue, 15/06
20:00
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing first night out since the beginning of lockdown! The food was so good and the atmosphere was great, we were up signing and swaying to That’s Amore - lovely staff and very welcoming! Would highly recommend and we will definitely be visiting again when we can!!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (169)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

An amazing restaurant: fantastic food, fantastic service and quality staff. The staff were amazing and let us play our own music.. the food was absolutely amazing and the staff was were dancing and joking with us. It was clean and no faults what so ever.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 1 November 2020

Visited for the first time today. We take our pizza seriously and can certainly say the friendly, efficient staff at pizzeria portofino served up lovely pizzas that more than lived up to expectations. All finished off with shots of limoncello, bellisima

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 11 October 2020

100% this is my favourite restaurant to come to with my family. The staff are the most friendliest people ever and always bring smiles to customers faces. The chicken and mushroom pasta/spaghetti is definitely my favourite meal and also my sisters’ favourite. Portion sizes are large and can fill you up. I am never able to finish off my food so take it home with me in a container provided. Absolute comfort food nearby to me!!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Really good place, Amazing food!!! Great atmosphere and very friendly staff!!!! Perfect for small birthday celebrations.

Date of visit: October 2020