“Lunch”
Review of Bistrot Pierre

Bistrot Pierre
Price range: US$14 - US$29
Description: Enjoy freshly prepared French food in Weston-super-Mare overlooking the Grand Pier. With incredible panoramic views across Weston-super-Mare beach, our bistrot offers a stylish, relaxing place in which to enjoy affordable French-style dishes, freshly prepared by our chefs every day. Why not try our incredibly popular Prix fixe lunch menu where you can enjoy 2 courses for £12.95, or our 2 course Early Evening menu for £15.95? Every evening there's even more to enjoy from our extensive Evening menu. So, whether it’s for a casual catch up over lunch, a special occasion, relaxed family meal or Sunday lunch, our bistrot is the perfect place to eat in Weston-super-Mare. Open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, we have something for everyone including gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian options. Our bar also provides you with the perfect space to relax with friends and family and enjoy a drink of your choice.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Avoid this over priced place
We sat down for lunch nobody acknowledged us we had to look fir someone

We ordered baguettes , I didn’t receive what I ordered .
You’d need strong teeth to bite into the baguette which was as hard as a rock The fries were bland and cold

Over priced at over &7 each baguette & slow bad service

I wouldn’t recommend this place you’d be better off going to one of the cafes

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,505)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Four people two courses ,everyone enjoyed food nice atmosphere.
All though we went in on a hot day needed ,air going through we were very hot .
Doors were closed

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Honestly, you get amazing value for money, excellent service, beautiful location and the food is really good also. The team took great care today with my family and I for our birthday celebration. Everything was perfect! I just wish I had one of these in Bournemouth.

The team demonstrates great patience, attention to detail and also went way above expectations in managing our experience today.

Thank you so much for putting up with our last minute changes, our fussy guests and serving the bubbles.

I just wish I could come back more often!

Thank you.

Ps I love your points thingy also

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Having visited several times before we were really looking forward to celebrating a 70th birthday at the restaurant. One of our party was autistic and Eats limited things so I phoned ahead to check if he’d be able to have the only suitable thing which happened to be on the bar menu, our table was booked for 5 o clock so I’d assumed it would be ok but so glad I double checked. I was told that bar food could not be served in the restaurant and no exceptions could be made for anyone as it was on a different system. Unfortunately this then meant we had to cancel for all 5 of us and book somewhere else. Very disappointing that no accommodations could be made.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was the third time we visited this restaurant since the ending of lockdown. Each time we hope the total time to get a meal will improve, but unfortunately it is always the same!!! We had prebooked for lunch and arrivrd on time, were shown to a nice table immediately and the waitress, Lily (who ws very good) brought us water and took the drinks order. When the drinks arrived, she took our food order.
The starters arrived within five minutes and were delicious, chicken parfait and garlic mushrooms on sourdough toast. We then had to wait over 40 minutes for the main courses to be served. The food was very tasty, only fault was that I had asked for my steak to be pink and when it arrived it was cooked brown right through, but I did not have the time to wait another 40 minutes for it to be recooked, although this was offered!!!
Service was good and the food was up to a good standard as usual. My theory is that the kitchen just isn't large enough for the number of clients especially at busy times. It would be interesting to have the management's comments on this as we have never had quick service in all the years we have visited here - we keep returning as the food is very nice and reasonably priced.