“Apalling”
Review of Kfc

Kfc
Ranked #64 of 76 Restaurants in Bodmin
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Was utterly disappointed by recent visit to this KFC. The staff were arguing in front of the customers and behaving like it was normal practice. The food was terrible and there is hardly anything on the menu still. Won't be using this KFC again. It's a shame it has gone so downhill!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Opens at 10am..... no, no it doesn’t. At 10.25 I give up waiting for them to open the doors, plenty of staff out the back chatting and not doing work. No signs on doors to say other wise. Not even acknowledged by the staff to say if they are gonna open late. BAD STAFF AND SERVICE!!

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I have visited this KFC a few times and the experiences have varied. We have, on occasions, had good friendly service, and enjoyed the bucket of chicken but occasionally it can be too greasy. I find if I order a special order, ie, the rice box with no sauces on, they usually get it wrong and have to do it again causing more waiting. Its disappointing when the hot drinks machine is not working and the ice cream machine is not working and these problems did not tend to get fixed for a long time. One time I went in and they said they no lettuce and it was beyond their control! The ASDA is behind them, a couple of minutes walk away, why not buy some??!!! On the whole we have had good and bad experiences, but we find that it is not good value compared to other things you can get, and because of disappointing experiences, poor service or food or mix-ups, we have not been in a while. Also the toilets are not very clean. Look forward to visiting KFC in the near future but preferably not this one.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

If you like long waits, cold chicken and cardboard tasting chips then you’ll love Bodmin KFC. The place is filthy and the toilets disgusting. Staff are very unprofessional and rarely get the order right. This place is an insult to KFC and really should be closed down, I think health and safety officers would have a field day!!

1  Thank Stacey R
Reviewed 4 March 2018

My simple order of original chicken, chips and diet coke taken at 13:42hrs to be told at 14:13hrs that we have a delay for on the bone chicken of 30 mins after watching other orders being filled and numerous drive in orders completed. Please see invoice and credit times in photos.
In 40 years as a KFC eater I have never known such poor management apart from their early days when in south London I watched my partner bite into their chicken full of maggots and this was advertised as fresh and every store had a ban saw to cut their 'fresh' chicken into required pieces. Kick this franchise into touch please.