“Chicken?”
Review of Dining Oriental

Dining Oriental
Ranked #84 of 140 Restaurants in Bangor
Reviewed 5 March 2021

Tough and stringy chicken - felt rubbery and undercooked. Also they only accept cash, no cards. We won’t be back.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

With this place all I can say is check your order before leaving as 3 times my order has been incorrect, first order came with chips instead of fried rice, second order was supposed to be a curried fried rice, got home and it was a curried chip, third time I asked for onions in the meal and for the sauce to be spicy hot, got home and again not what I had asked for, this time I called to complain, but they were not interested. Will not be back.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2020

I asked for curry sauce , 3 times my order was read out to me ,when I ordered, when I paid for it and when I was handed it, when I got home and opened my order it was sweet and sour sauce and rice instead of chips,, this has happened to me 3 times now ,, they should read the order out 3 times to the chef's and maybe they will get it right

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 29 June 2020

Good home delivery. Food remained hot and tasty. Large menu, should suit all.,Has European section, too.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 27 May 2020

food has taste not like most .it arrives hot not like most .a bit Pricier than most but then what can you say when you are given quality food

Date of visit: May 2020