“Great experience”

Ranked #34 of 230 Restaurants in Hartlepool
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got home from been on business were I had previously tried another hungry horse . Well for ease I thought we would go here ....well I'm glad I did . Food was reasonably priced as we're the drinks . Service was quick and fantastic . My child spilled his drink in his meal and a lively server named "Shanice " got it replaced quickly and for free . I would definitely recommend . Will be back

David H, Guest Relations Manager at The Stag and Monkey, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Sstuddaa for your Feedback.

I will pass on your kind words to Shanice and the Kitchen Team.

Its good to know that you enjoyed your recent visit to the Stag and Monkey.
We work hard to give all our guests a great experience each visit.

Don't forget on a Monday Kids eat from £1.00 (drinks and dessert extra).
So bring the Family along and have a Great time.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I work with a young man with autism and sensory issues. This is the second time he has been here and one of the staff were fantastic and helpful.
His name is Andrew and he was very helpful as he was the first-time we came with our service user.
Came over and spoke to the gentleman we were supporting.He knew us from the last time we were there and aware of our service users dietary requirements and recommended things he thought that he might like.
Andrew was aware of the area for noise as well as our gentleman wears ear defenders for sensory and loud noises and guided us to the area he thought would be better.
Thank you again. You were most helpful and I think you need a pay rise.

David H, Guest Relations Manager at The Stag and Monkey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Mandyw01.

I will pass on to Andrew your very kind words regarding your recent visit.

Andrew works hard to help make all our customers feel at home at the Stag and Monkey.
We have a lot of customers who have a variety of needs that we take the time to help with.

Its good to know that you are being well looked after and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Just had a meal here with my husband and granddaughter it was lovely i had the parmo my husband a double burger and a kids meal for my granddaughter it was all hot and very tasty.....daniel was very helpful x

Thank you for your kind Feedback AudsHartlepool.

I will pass on to Daniel and the Kitchen team your Kind words.

We work hard to ensure that you have a Great visit every time.

Don't forget there are a range of different offers everyday.

Mondays Kids eat for £1.00 (drink and dessert extra) when dining with a full priced Adult Meal.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018

The staff are always friendly and polite. The food is marvellous and very well priced, it always has a nice atmosphere keep up the good work...well done to the manager also for her good team.

Thank you Chriso54 for your Feedback.

I will pass on your kind comments to the Whole Team .

We work hard to give a Great service to all our customers.

Don't forget there is a different offer each day for you to enjoy.

Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Pre booked a table for a set time arrived to find table that was reserved for us a family was sat at that table staff moved us to a different table that was unsuitable as was right under the big screen moved ourselves to a different table but was unimpressed with menu selection so just up and left.

Thank you for your Feedback Neil b.

I'm sorry to hear that your visit wasnt up to our usual standards.

I will take your comments up with the Manager and Management team .

We try to sit our Guests where they would like to sit but unfortunately on this occasion we let you down.

I'm sorry that our New Menu didn't have Anything for you on it that you liked.