Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow
Agoda.com
US$70
PremierInn.com
2,873 results
All reviewssports barclub roomindoor poolhoppa busindian restaurantholiday extrascar parkclose to the airporthatton crossdays parkingan early flightfamily roombath roadone night stayovernight staygood nights sleepnight's sleep
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Having been provided wrong information from their concierge on how to get to the hotel I explained this to the Front Office Manager (FOM). I explained the loss of time and cost to him along with my disappointment, and although feigning some sympathy and verbal apology did nothing to compensate or “turn around” my stay.

I called about a week in advance on the best way to get to the hotel. Concierge advised me to just catch the “free” bus numbered 285 or 423 when I exit left out of the underground. Trusting that information I did so, which would have put me a couple of miles out in the wrong direction.

The bus was not free either, which I was not prepared for. Concierge had failed to provide accurate information and had failed to provide enough information and communicate clearly to me to ensure that I would get to the hotel.

Providing one last opportunity for the FOM on check out to discount a £4.50 ticket that was charged to my bill, he refused. Being a Director of Operations in a #1 TripAdvisor hotel, I found this service disappointing. They took no responsibility for providing me incorrect information and the FOM found it necessary to argue with me about how it was solely my responsibility.

Regardless of actions I could have undertaken to ensure a smoother transit - which by the way, on the first 423 bus I boarded (the bus driver didn’t seem to think that the Sheraton Skyline was even a place he would pass, even when I showed him a map) - Sheraton Skyline Management failed to own any responsibility and couldn’t forfeit a mediocre £4.50 to turn my disappointment around - something that my hotel wouldn’t even hesitate to do. Good hospitality is about understanding and receiving your guests like you would your own family, doing everything in your power to ensure they leave satisfied and wanting to come back again - this is not the case for me.

Aside from that, front office staff were helpful and pleasant. The from desk agent said that they’d personally extend the Club Lounge buffet for me, which either didn’t happen or they did not extend it long enough for me to get there.

Service at the restaurant was alright. There was a pool and bar that I did not use. The room and hotel was a little outdated but clean and for the most part had stable internet.

I was given Club Lounge access with my SPG gold membership. The lounge was in dire need of repair and upkeep. The free beers and buffet at 6-8pm would have been nice to enjoy had I not been taken on a detour.

Tap water smells of 10% chlorine. Bottled water is provided if your on the club floor.

The perks of the hotel are nice if you’re given club access but probably not worth the price of the upgrade.

Don’t think I will come back unless they train their staff and managers how to resolve problems in a better way.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
SheratonSkyline, General Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Lorraine Y ,

Thank you for taking the time to write us your review in regards to your recent stay at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow. We pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, sadly we have fallen short on our goal during your recent visit with us. Thank you for your detailed comments - we are taking on-board your feedback with our management team.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to London.

Have a great week ahead.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Begin with, they said on the website that they had airport shutter and it was not true, I paid #5, the room was not clean, one of the restaurants, they did not let us in. I spoke with the manager and he did not pay attention to me.Not recommended.

Stayed: May 2017
SheratonSkyline, General Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear pedy3,

Thank you for writing your review in regards to your recent visit at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel.

I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectations during your stay. I have passed your feedback to the relevant department Directors and in terms of transportation the shuttle service is managed by Hallmark and the information is on our website.

I hope we will have the opportunity to better your experience in the near future.

Have a lovely weekend ahead.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed over for a night before our flight early next morning as I did not want to go to the airport during the morning rush hour. Car park is available. It is located near a petrol station and the return points for rental cars, which was convenient for us. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. Overall will select this as the airport hotel of my choice for Heathrow.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TeddyJeannie
SheratonSkyline, General Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear TeddyJeannie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback in relation to your recent stay at the Sheraton Skyline Hotel.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us and found our location very convenient.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Have a lovely day.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I booked a night's accommodation with our airport holiday parking. There was plenty of choice of spaces at hotel, but it was a quiet time. We had a spacious room with a large comfortable bed. However the room was too warm with no way to open windows so we were reliant on the efficiency of the air conditioning.
There was a good sized bath and shower too.
Breakfast was a reasonable quality, but pricey even though pre-booked. Starbucks coffee and snack might have been a better choice on a future stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
SheratonSkyline, General Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Daer Jane_Ellen_H,

Thank you for writing a response on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the hotel . I am pleased to see that you enjoyed the room and amenities that the hotel has on offer. Through your response, I have gathered you stayed in one of our inside facing rooms, I will advise for your future stays to request outside facing rooms as they have windows.

Once again thank you for your comments we look forward to hosting you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely Hotel. Lovely comfortable rooms.

Signage around room floors a little befuddling but eventually all rooms are traceable!!

Parking excellent. NB. Main Elevators are locked and unavailable before 06.00. Hours and if you have heavy luggage and are not near the nearest ACCESSIBLE elevator it's a trek! We used stairs eventually and went out of fire Exit. Which we apologised for.

Not too happy about £50 holding charge on my credit card that was kept from 10 March until 19. My friend who travelled with us had hers returned within three days? I actually rang Hotel from abroad and asked them why mine had not been dealt with? Told me 7 working days, although signing in, I was told it would be returned as soon as I left the Hotel. I was not impressed with this practice.

A lot of money being held here with this HOLDING CHARGE!!

Don't think I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
SheratonSkyline, General Manager at Sheraton Skyline Hotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valbaird,

Thank you taking the time to add review to TripAdvisor.

I am very concerned and sorry to read of the issues that you experienced and please accept my apologies. Due to the security reasons we ground our side lifts from 12am to 5am and only main lifts are in operation 24hrs , I am very sorry to hear you had suffer the inconvenience. Your feedback was brought to my attention on day of your departure 11-03-2018 , as you shared your feedback with our Manager on Duty.
It is a shame your authorized money is still not released, please be assured I am personally looking into this matter and have advised our accounts team to follow up as a matter of urgency.
Once again please accept my sincere apologies, We do take all guest feedback extremely seriously and I very much regret your disappointment on this occasion. I really hope you will give us another chance , so we can offer you a real Skyline experience.

Kind Regards,