Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$48
TripadvisorUS$48
ZenHotels.com
2,223 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As soon as I walk in 3 people are complaining at the desk about how disgraceful the rooms are. One person said there was blood on the walls and the floor. They let crackheads stay in there, it’s nothing like the photos. Never been someone worse. Please do not book, I would rather sleep in my car any day over that hell hole.
Also they throw the washing on the floor outside the hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Bella L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Omg this is not hotel this is a rat house
Disgusting you get ill if u stay in one of this rooms smells old and I didn’t Even got in the toilet I have to leave in 15 minutes how you can put nice pictures and the hotel is not same

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 624hamedb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was disgusting. The room offered is nothing like the booking.com site. I lost hundreds of pounds turning away from this filthy hotel. Simple. DO NOT BOOK DO NOT GO.. I had to pay 85 pounds a night for a room at travel lodge for a clean room. Albeit worth 40 pounds at best.

Room tip: Avoid the hotel at all costs
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 187ralphm
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On arrival we’re were greeted by miserable and quite rude staff, on entering the room we felt sick with smell of stagnant urine, our toilet didn’t flush, stained carpets, general bad cleanliness, we were staying here as local to competition venue not for nightlife, we were directly above nightclub which was very loud and lots of drunks until 5am resulting in no sleep , after asking for full refund we were offered another room which had been cleaned to some sort of standard, defiantly will not be returning

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kayrP9626MA
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I will keep this short. Please DO NOT book this hotel, it is simply quite dreadful. I have travelled the world and this hotel will never be forgotten! Redeeming features are the staff are all lovely and food not too bad. To be honest I cannot understand how Southport authorities allow it to remain open, come on you Officials check it out!

2  Thank Mags G