1,745 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in price of Wales with my friends on Good Friday for 2 nights to have good time cause i have heard they have entertainment every night so i thought it will be good but SINGER named Alan was terrible, he sung same songs both nights which was extremely disappointing and he was going for Cigi breaks every 15 to 20 mins which was awful.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Lisa J
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I got married here. Although I had been passed from one wedding coordinator to another I must say Margot went all out for me and made the night before and the day of our big day amazing. All the staff were so attentive and kept any problems from me whilst resolving them! May Husband and I are very pleased with them and I would like to thank all the staff for their hard work for making our Wedding day a dream come true. The only let down was the breakfast but the rest of the food was amazing. Would recommend here for any wedding or other events.

Mr and Mrs Reynolds

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kayleigh Matria R
Reviewed 25 March 2018

The sunday carvery is amazing especially the whole salmon which you can help yourself to before the main course.
The hotel however is a little tired our time at the hotel seemed to be popular with pernioners who choose it as a holiday destination

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Long ago this was probably a luxury hotel, I think 'a bit frayed round the edges' is the best description now. Good central location though and perfectly OK for a weekend.
While the staff here were fine I thought Britannia Hotels' attitude was not. It advertises only a ludicrously expensive 0871 number to call this hotel and (and I assume also its others). The Prince of Wales local rate number is in fact 01704 536688

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Was just there for the weekend for a music event..

Place needs a bit of TLC but it was in keeping with everything and was clean enough.. staff good and food was ok... Buffet style so nothing fancy but it was fine... We were lucky and managed to park in the car park, but were probably the last...

Trip type: Traveled as a couple