“Fantastic food”

Davanti Italian Restaurant Whitley Bay
Ranked #20 of 163 Restaurants in Whitley Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Beautifully placed on the Whitley Bay seafront, we offer delicious, affordable food for every need and request. Our foods are made with the freshest high-quality ingredients. We offer a happy hour until 6pm weekdays - as well as a 2 for £20 deal which runs Monday to Thursday all evening. We have specials on every week which are constantly changing - also fresh desserts made every morning with the classics such as Tiramisu and traditional Italian ice-creams.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My sister and I had a wonderful meal and beautiful red wine, the tapas are amazing, a good size portion to share, Simon the chef you are an excelant chef, the beef was cooked to perection and the pepper sauce was the best I ever had, the sauce on the meatballs was amazing, all the tapas were served lovely and hot, and only £3 - £4 each. Its a lovely restaurant, and the staff are very welcoming, I will be back. Thank you chef Simon your food is amazing.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

we walked for a mile or so looking for the perfect restaurant. We stopped in here because I do not know . The food was good the service was forgeful (10 months ago. But I think it was a nice place with an Italian flare.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Went with our friends for a first visit and a fantastic choice of dishes on offer.
It’s a great twist on the Italian restaurant of being able to select a variety of dishes. We will certainly be back.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I am not really a pasta lover but when my partner and I was recommended to try this restaurant I threw all caution to the wind and had what I was told was nice. I can't remember the name of the dish but it was a creamy dish with mushrooms, peppers and chilli! Wow. I can honestly say that this was the best pasta dish I have ever had. The gentleman who was serving us was call Daniel. What an asset to the place. we thought he was the manager as he was so passionate and knowledgeable about the food and was very surprised to find out he is (in his words).... .Just a waiter! Wow! every restaurant needs a Daniel!. The 2 young ladies that were also working were lovely but I cant remember their names.... Management who ever was working on the evening of Weds 23rd May seriously needs a pat on the back... from 2 very happy Yorkshire folk :) We WILL BE BACK!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Ten of us visited this place last night. Most of us ordered tapas and two ordered one of the meals, one had the chicken and one had the filet steak. The food was amazing. The tapas meals were a good size, bigger than expected. Everyone enjoyed whatever they had. Service was great too. Will deffo go here again.