“Really lovely lunch”
Review of Kith & Kin

Kith & Kin
Ranked #12 of 163 Restaurants in Whitley Bay
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Superb cafe/restaurant with interesting menu. Something different from the normal but at reasonable prices. Good choice of gluten free and vegetarian options. Excellent service. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

Myself and a mate attended Kith and Kin on Friday for breakfast/brunch.

I personally think we are fairly lucky in Whitley with the food options that are currently on offer from breakfast to evening meals and everything in-between.
In my opinion Kith and Kin is among the best anywhere, the food was fantastic, the service is friendly and attentive and the choice of Tea/Coffee/cold drinks is excellent.
I have been twice now and will certainly be returning, can't recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This is a lovely place to go for breakfast or lunch. We regularly go for a bacon sandwich on a Saturday morning. They make the most amazing bacon sandwiches, using bacon from the local butcher and home made buns. The coffee is also fantastic. The cakes look lovely but we are yet to try these.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I cannot stress how good this breakfast is! I almost don’t want to write this incase it gets too busy! I’m not sure how a simple bacon sandwich can be that good- and the other options are gorgeous too!

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

First Visited hear about 3 weeks ago for coffee and was so impressed by the look of the food that was coming out of the kitchen that we decided to come back for food

Menu is modern / quirky so if you are looking for a traditional full English breakfast then I would suggest you try somewhere else- however if you want to try something like the Mexican breakfast-which I had then this is the place for you

Mexican breakfast was great, I paid for the extra chorizo and I was definitely recommend this dish

Venue is clean and the staff are very friendly