“Weds nite meal out ”

Simply Thai
Ranked #63 of 466 Restaurants in Wigan
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We went he on recommendation and was not let down they managed to fit us in as it was very busy and proper authentic Thai good with home made this desert,we had mixed starter and four different main courses all perfect with loads of taste would strongly recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here last night. The food was delicious, excellent service too and a wonderful atmosphere. All the staff were lovely. We will definitely be back and recommending to our friends.

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Had soup off the street food menu,I know my Thai food, this was excellent with reasonable prices
Tom Hughes

1  Thank thomas110959
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Went here for a meal the other night and what else can I say but WOW. Food was out of this world, the staff was very polite and management was very curtious. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone

1  Thank gazcropperlaa
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Booked here for meal with friends on a Saturday evening, lady on the phone was very nice. On the evening we were due to go I rang prior to arrival to ask if our booking could be increased from 4 to 6 people as friends wished to join us. This must have been a different person on the phone as the lady I spoke to was very rude. I was bluntly informed we could not have a table until 8pm despite trying to explain several times I had already booked. Eventually they understood. On arrival we were shown to our table. The stafc were very sullen and not welcoming at all. The waitress who took our order however was lovely. The food was nice but very expensive. I paid over £6 for about 4 tiny mussels as a starter. The main courses were goid but not much food for the price. I asked about a small gesture for my frinds birthday as a surprise, we got a desert with a candle that we paid nearly five pounds for (despite our group spending about £175). This was plonked on the table and they walked off - never bothered to say happy birthday or anything! On leaving the lady who took our money was again rude and blunt, no thank you or anything. Manners cost nothing. Would I visit here again? No. I like to visit places where custom is appreciated.

Date of visit: August 2018