“A must-do for aches and pains or just relaxation”

Mountain Massage Co.
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We offer Soft Tissue, Sports Massage, Seated Chair Massage, Podiatry, and Beauty Therapy. Phone & Online Bookings and Walk-In appointments available. Based in Bowness and only a short walk from the Lakeside. Our 15 min seated chair massage appointments are good for a neck & shoulders or feet and lower legs quick fix but check our website for the full treatment options.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This place is amazing. I was plagued by various issues but Hazel wasn't fazed and worked wonders. One example is my sciatica/hamstring pain = gone! I have limped about with the sciatica for years. Two sessions with Hazel and it was like a different leg had been attached to my body. I think she is a wizard. No other explanation for it.

I have also seen Mariola for beauty treatments and her care and attention is second to none. Loved the chat, and will be back soon.

Jimineyc, Owner at Mountain Massage Co., responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thanks Ceri for the lovely review. Really happy Hazel could be of help, and we think Mariola is great too.

All reviews
"session"
"knowledge"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My partner and I went in on the off-chance there was space available and we were both able to have a massage. I had some back pain from sciatic problems and my partner just wanted a relaxing massage, we both left feeling thoroughly relaxed! Hazel did more for my back in half an hour than I've ever had in any massage before! Would definitely go back again next time im in the area!

Hazel C, Owner at Mountain Massage Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. Glad we were able to help.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I bought a sports massage for my husband during a weekend in Bowness. Hazel did a brilliant job of focusing on his back and shoulders, he would definitely recommend and visit again should we be in the area.

Hazel C, Owner at Mountain Massage Co., responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Happy Easter.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I have suffered with a trapped nerve for around a year. On a holiday in bowness i found this place on the internet and booked in for a massage. I didn’t just receive a massage I received - a massage , dry needling and sports tape. Osteopaths could not solve my problem but hazel did. She has more knowledge than you can imagine. 5* treatment.

Hazel C, Owner at Mountain Massage Co., responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m so glad we could help.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Great to find two passionate people in James and Hazel who gave my wife and I a brilliant massage, came out feeling transformed and ache free! High quality massage and with two very knowledgable people. Much better value and quality than any spa massage. Couldn’t recommend highly enough, thanks both!

Hazel C, Owner at Mountain Massage Co., responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Ah, thank you. I am glad we could fit you both in, glad you liked what we do. Happy travels.