“Could be amazing”
Review of The Easy Breeze

The Easy Breeze
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Second time at this venue,first time they ran out of hummus and pitta bread and they went to the local coop for further supplies for which I probably paid £10 plus for! The waitress told me this because of the wait! We tried again thinking it was a one off but no bread was frozen in the middle, cheese was grated catering pack (again we were informed by the waitress when asked!) The menu promises so much and if they can sort it would be amazing I just feel ripped off! Better places such as The Crafty Baa.

Mark G, Owner at The Easy Breeze, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi there - I'm sorry you did not have anything less than a wonderful experience here at The Easy Breeze.

As you will see from the numerous other reviews here on Tripadvisor, on FB and on Google this would very much be the exception and not the rule.

For the interim I will of course address a couple of your comments. Firstly during busy periods items on a menu do inevitably run out. We take every measure to avoid this happening but as with every establishment this can happen. On this point, rest assurred you will not have been 'ripped off' and charged £10 for hummus, indeed the price is £4.75. Reference your comments on the grated cheese, again rest assured this is freshly prepared, indeed, as are ALL of the meals throughout our menu.

Finally for a customer receiving bread that is frozen in the middle - needless to say this not acceptable - if this, as you state was the case I have to apologise. I will naturally investigate thoroughly..

Summing up, I can only refer to pretty much every other on-line review of our food, our service and the overall experience here at The Easy Breeze. We are privately owned and this is something very close to our hearts and furthermore something we take pride in each and every day.

Yours sincerely

Mark Gunner
Co-Owner, The Easy Breeze.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a great find - we came upon this by chance whilst looking to shelter from the rain and watch the rugby. Looks quite small from outside but don't be deceived as our group of four were welcomed and shown to the rear of the property where there was a television (showing rugby) and additional seating. Although we didn't eat here ( our hotel booking included evening meal) the food coming out looked delicious. Good selection of cocktails and beers. We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ate here on Sunday and it was great to be able to take our dog inside with us as it was a bit chilly to sit out.
Had the chicken and chorizo flatbread which was gorgeous and my hubby had he cheeseburger which he enjoyed.
Lovely service and great to see another dog friendly place in Bowness.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We chose this place because the menu looked more interesting than normal and because two people just leaving said the food looked great, although they’d only had a coffee.

I had the avocado, feta and pancetta with pita bread and harissa yogurt dip, which I really enjoyed. Not too heavy and reasonably healthy.

My husband had the folded spicy chicken flat bread which enjoyed but the description of spicy is not lying!

The staff just need to get their act together before the busy season hits or they are going to sink.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a heavenly Saturday afternoon here yesterday. The owner and staff couldn't do enough to make us and the dogs welcome and provide whatever we wanted. The tapas was gorgeous and very good value for money - a 3 piece platter filled the two of us. Lovely atmosphere and live music complimented the mood too. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank Claire W