5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
US$49
View deal
Trip.comUS$55
StayForLong
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
2,351 results
All reviews brewers fayre lodmoor country park air con sea front no lift weymouth seafront sealife centre meal deal reception staff walk into town good nights sleep family room a ground floor room breakfast and dinner short break night's sleep sandy beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2021

Not on the seafront! Threadbare carpets in hallways. No daily room cleaning - not mentioned at booking nor at check-in. Very comfortable bed, polite, friendly and efficient staff. Good breakfast but a bit pricey.

Reviewed 19 October 2021

Stayed for 1 night when we arrived I looked at the bath and the plug hole was revolting so on mine and my fiancés way out I stopped by reception and told them to which the lady said she would get someone to sort it while we were out. When we got back I checked it had been sorted a little bit not entirely but I was too tired I just wanted to go to sleep. So the next morning I noticed a few other things a clump of black long hair in the corner of the bathroom (defiantly not mine I have red hair and my fiancés has short hair) the unit under the sink was badly chipped there was mould around the white sealant of the bath there was marks in the sink.
So traveling home the next day I wrote a complaint this was the 11/9/21 still today 19/10 I have had no response so I rung to be told there very busy which in understand but waiting over a month for a response to a complaint is not acceptable. The result of the phone call was first of all to be offered a £40 refund my stay was £146 then when I said that wasn't a good will gesture it was an insult I got offered a 50% refund as that was the maximum they could offer due to the fact it doesn't fall in line with there good nights sleep guarantee. So be warned people having a good nights sleep is more important than hygiene in the eyes of premier inn.
The hotel is very dated and in need of an extreme deep clean and makeover not worth the money at all.

Date of stay: September 2021
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. Whilst we're happy you stayed with us, we're sorry your room wasn't up to our usual standard and you were disappointed with the offer from our Guest Relations team. We can imagine you were left feeling let down and this certainly isn't how we want our guests to feel.

We'd like to assure you we'll raise your comments with the Hotel Manager to see what improvements can be made going forward. We wouldn't want your experience to happen again so the Housekeeping team will be informed to ensure any necessary retraining is arranged and the best service is being provided.

We hope you don't think twice about returning so please have confidence this isn't our usual standard and your comments will be picked up. Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you again soon.

Ricky

Reviewed 15 October 2021

Good location - 20 minutes walk to town, beach just across the road. Room fine, but bathroom in need of re-fit (stained bath & pervading smell). Room seemed inexplicably hot in the night, but air-con noisy & not too efficient. Overall a good, reasonably priced base.

Reviewed 8 October 2021

A lot of scuffed paintwork, (corridors) poorly repaired décor (in the restaurant), we had to wait so long to be greeted at breakfast that we ended up serving ourselves.. Plant noise in room 54. Shower in the bath with mould on the ceiling (R74), crap mastic beading repairs, broken button on A/C control (R54) with dirty window ledge, a crap Freeview package that has not been updated for a decade, free Wi-Fi useless, dated décor in rooms. A hotel that has had its day with helpful cooperative staff.

1  Thank julianeagle
Whitbread Hotels and Restaurants, Other at Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Hi there Julian,

Thank you for your review.

We’re very sorry that you had a disappointing stay with us recently due to the issues you experienced. This certainly isn't the experience we would expect for you.

We’ve ensured this feedback has been logged to the Hotel Management team so that they can look into these issues with the team to prevent this experience from being repeated again in the future.

In future, our Reception team are on hand 24/7 and so we would advise speaking with the team as soon as any issues arise to help resolve this whilst you're still in-house.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we hope we can welcome you for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

Kind regards,

Danny

Reviewed 4 October 2021

We've regularly used Premier Inns as we liked always knowing what to expect. But sadly this hotel has really made me question that theory. I'll start by saying the only saving grace was the staff, who were always very helpful even though they were regularly rushed off their feet.
The hotel (and the restaurant) is generally shabby and run down. Paint is dirty and peeling, windows in the restaurant had blown the seal and therefore were full of condensation). The room was not well cleaned and I had to clean everything myself. Towels were stained. But the worst problem was constant seeping from beneath the toilet! It was obviously an old problem as the paint was peeling from the skirting board where the seeping was coming through. I understand they may have had a busy summer, but the hotel was very much worse for wear! We won't be back unless we hear it's been completely renovated, and I'll be far more careful which Premier Inns we book in the future.

Room tip: Some rooms are a long walk from reception
Date of stay: September 2021