“Great for watching sport!”
Review of FIREPIT - Beverley

FIREPIT - Beverley
Ranked #52 of 167 Restaurants in Beverley
Price range: US$8 - US$20
Description: A combined Sports Bar and Smokehouse serving the very best smoked dishes and showing all the live sport on a 4m x 2m LED screen.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went to firepit to watch the Antony Joshua fight, there were 24 of us so we pre-booked. The staff really looked after us and reserved us a great area to watch the fight. They even went the extra mile and put up loads of balloons as it was three peoples 30th birthdays which was a really nice touch!

I would definitely recommend and will return.

Manager F, General Manager at FIREPIT - Beverley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Richmcf1,

Thank you very much for your review, were so glad to hear you had a good time! It was an amazing night and were very happy with how it went! shame there wasn't a knockout haha!
I will pass your message on to the staff and look forward to seeing you all again, maybe for the world cup???

Regards
Jason

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Fab service, food and organised night!!! Busy night helped by good service from staff! Would highly recommend for sports events as there are many TVs and a large screen for top sports viewing!

Manager F, Manager at FIREPIT - Beverley, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Hi Tara N,

The AJ fight was an amazing night. Throughoughly enjoyed by customers and our staff members. A lot of hard work was put into it and its great to hear such good feedback. Very pleased you enjoyed your night!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Just visited Firepit Beverley for food and cocktails. The cocktails from Lauren S behind the bar were lovely, definitely recommend the strawberry kiss. We ordered Big Isaac and a rack of ribs, compliments to the kitchen staff because it was cooked to perfection. Would recommend Firepit to everyone, such a good atmosphere.

Hi Laura T,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your cocktails from Lauren S. Strawberry Kiss is delicious. I also love the rum punch.

I will pass on your compliments to our kitchen team. Great choice of food!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve been local to Beverley for about four years now and always heading into town was the option for casual food or a drinks on a night out.
Flemingate opened some time ago and Firepit has been a great addition to the strip. On your door step with great priced food and drinks which is of a top notch quality. From entering the venue and being met by the smiley welcoming bar staff to the variety of seating arrangements around the atmosphere really is one that makes you feel chilled out and comfortable. Decor wise it’s got it absolutely spot on! The DJ booth is definitely worth a snap.

Yes, it’s predominantly a sports bar and the plethora of screens around the venue you can’t get away from it, but not being a sports fan it’s easy to get sucked into it before you know it you’ve nailed the offside rule. With a couple of pool tables and another thing that I can’t remember the name of (although George the great barman tried in vain to explain it to us) it’s just a fun place to be.

Going back to the food and drinks you really get good value. With happy hour on a Thursday night (lasting all night) it makes a great wind down for those not working a Friday - I know too many people that don’t work it unfortunately for me! The cocktail choices certainly make for an interesting night out too! Resident mixologist (or so I dubbed him - Josh) really knows what ingredients to use to make the perfect cocktail! The bar manager brought across a new recipe today for Easter and man what a treat that was! Very kind too! An Easter Egg sat on top of Baileys, salted caramel and something else I can’t remember was a great ending to another fab visit to the Firepit.

Just getting back from a week in the sun was a perfect end to almost two weeks holiday and this made it a perfect end indeed! Get yourselves in there, you won’t be disappointed.

Hi Jamie R,

We are so proud and grateful that you think we are a great addition to the Flemingate Shopping Centre. I am happy that our staff are friendly and welcoming when you enter our venue. The DJ booth is amazing isn't it! I have never seen one like it before here.

The Shuffle boards I believe is what you are referring to. Great fun, and we are the only place in Beverley that have them! I think its hard not to get involved in the sports, the atmosphere it creates is hard to miss.

Our happy hour attracts a crowd on a Thursday, you just can't go wrong for the prices! Josh is very great at cocktails. Our Cocktail of the week was amazing! It has an Easter egg included in it. Absolutely mouth watering!

Thank you for such an outstanding review.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Really like it here, the staff are all very friendly, the young manager Josh is always very attentive and polite. Good choice of beers, cocktails and the ultimate place to watch sporting events.

Hi Raylan G,

I am glad you really enjoy the Firepit. I will pass on your kind words to our staff and Josh. It sure is the place to be with the sports. Hopefully see you here for the World Cup!