“Helped me out at an adventure race”
Review of Cyclexperience

Cyclexperience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Cyclexperience Brockenhurst, the cycling hub of the New Forest. You can reach us by road or rail before we send you on one of our adventure cycling trails. Jump on a 'Bike to Beaulieu', go down to the 'Ornamental Woods', visit 'Burley on your Backside' try a tandem for two on the 'Lyndhurst Loop' or even take a 'Seaside Cycle'. There are over 100 miles of off road, gravel forest cycling tracks to explore so you are bound to spot some of our favourite characters....Ponies, donkeys, deer, cows and pigs roaming free. Follow in our tyre tracks and make your first exploration into the Forest, just as we did 23 years ago!
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When I recently took part in an adventure race in Wareham Cyclexperience were providing hire bikes to those who had booked them. I had actually brought my own bike but on the morning of the event realised I had left my bike helmet at home. I rushed around trying to find a local shop with no success. Luckily as soon as I asked Cyclexperience they sorted me out straight away. They were a life saver and very friendly as well. Even though I did not hire a bike they looked great and I could see that those who did were very happy with them. I would happily use them if I had the chance in the future.

Date of experience: March 2018
Jon T, General Manager at Cyclexperience, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hi Nick.

Sorry I didn't respond to this review earlier! It was the Boss who must have helped you out at the Adventure Race. Hopefully I may get a promotion if I mention that all our customer service inspiration trickles down from the Guvnor who mucks in with the rest of us to make Cyclexperience great!

Regards, Jon

"these guys"
in 10 reviews
"bike lock"
in 10 reviews
"the staff were extremely helpful"
in 4 reviews
in 8 reviews
"station car park"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Pre-booked our bikes online through the Cyclexperience website - easy website to navigate.
Excellent customer care from start to finish. A great selection of cycle routes through the New Forest.
Station car park after 10am is £3.

Date of experience: February 2018
Jontr1, Manager at Cyclexperience, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hello GDurrell14,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review after your visit to us recently. Appreciate the 5 stars & comments about our customer service. Great that you enjoyed your day in the New forest, hopefully see you again soon.

Many thanks

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Hired 2 E-bikes to recce a half marathon course, the guys at Cyclexperience were really helpful going over and above in assisting us to ensure we had the best possible experience.

I have to say the bikes are amazing, taking the strain out of all the hills whilst still you pedal, it made a somewhat hilly course through the beautiful New Forest countryside much easier to navigate.

Couldn't recommend these fantastic bikes and company enough, thank you all.

1  Thank MelanieH1014

Hi Melanie,

Glad you found the E bikes useful for planning your event, Thank you for your lovely review & recommendation. Best of luck with the fundraising.

Many thanks

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

On a Scout winter camp, we pre booked as there were 40 of us. This was easy to do and they are extremely helpful. On arrival with the Scouts, they dealt with us as if there was only 2 people, quick, efficient and helpful.
Maps where available to follow and the cycle paths are clearly marked.
Great fun, well organised, worth a visit

Date of experience: January 2018
Jontr1, Manager at Cyclexperience, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Hi Scott, Thanks for leaving a review after your group visit. I know the weather wasn't at it's best for you, so it's great to hear the scouts had fun. Thanks very much