“Very good!”
Review of La Passione

La Passione
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Chippenham
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Lived in the area for around 10 years and never been here before, food was very good quality, freshly made whats not to like.

Pizza was really good forget the 'other high street' pizza places this is the real deal.

1  Thank Ultramag

Reviewed 27 October 2018

My cousin & I ate there on Thursday 25th October.Nice place,attentive staff.Sadly my Whitebait were over cooked and my Pork Medallions were cut too thick and were again overcooked as a result they were dry and too chewy to enjoy so I left them which was a shame as the sauce they came in was lovely. To be fair the waiter asked me if there was any thing wrong & when I told him they removed my meal from the bill.The Chianti was delightful.

1  Thank rfowler833
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We ate there whilst visiting the area-good food and excellent value. Minestrone was lovely. Very attentive friendly staff.

1  Thank Warren P
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We visited on Saturday evening for the first time and was immediately surprised by just how busy the restaurant was. We had prebooked so there was a table for us. The food and drinks are reasonably priced and there was a great choice of starters and mains. The waiters are efficient and friendly. We will definitely be back - great evening out.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Alison R
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Quality food at very reasonable prices with excellent service. It's why we keep going back. Great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2018