“Great service at lunch!”

Table Table Bailey Bridge
Ranked #55 of 153 Restaurants in Christchurch
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was served by Tash who made our visit really pleasant. She went above & beyond to help us and we had a great meal to get us through the afternoon. Thanks Tash!

1  Thank emmamg2001
Write a reviewReviews (549)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

loved my time here last night staff were alright, manager looked rushed off her feet doing all the work though whilst others just stood around.

she actually came and entertained my 5 year old daughter by playing with her and taking her to look at the cars driving past through the window, I had a screaming child and she read situation came over literally as I needed help. being a single mum this was so helpful think her name was Ellie but not too sure.

food was alright, as you'd expect but can't thank manager enough for saving me from having a meltdown!

1  Thank E5791HKjessical
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came in last night for a work trip bite. Sat in bar as restaurant was busy. Must mention manager Ellie who went above and beyond to make sure I was well looked after. Work trips get super lonely and her energy really cheered me up being away from my family. Don't normally write tripadvisors but was very suprised at the quality of server they had in this place. Defo worth a visit if you're around.

Food was pretty bog standard but nothing you wouldn't like - all typical british food. Had the cheeseburger which was decent.

1  Thank E5429GXemmas
Reviewed 10 August 2021

Evening meal with friends celebrating my mums birthday ,had a table in the window which fitted 10 of us served by Justin who was efficient friendly and made it a great evening highly recommend the Tandoori mixed grill followed by the Eaton mess sunda thank you

1  Thank mattyw354
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Very nice breakfast served perfectly with nice, courteous and friendly staff. Very efficient and tasty

Date of visit: July 2021