Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa
The Kings Arms(Christchurch)
    Captain's Club Hotel(Christchurch)
    Lord Bute Hotel(Christchurch)
    1,991 results
    All reviewsthe upper deck restaurantsalt roomsteam roomrelaxation roomchristchurch harbourafternoon teasea viewcar parkchanging roomsgarden roomcream tearestaurant managersunday nightstunning locationwedding partybirthday treatboth nights
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It hasn’t stopped raining here in Christchurch but I’m lucky enough to be staying at the Christchurch Harbour hotel looking out over the sea . BEAUTIFUL .
    The hotel is superb , fantastic standard . Beautiful location . Very private . Parking .
    Amazing spa and pool etc . Can’t wait to use the Upper Deck Restaurant this evening .
    All round beauty ✅✅✅✅

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
    John W, General Manager at Christchurch Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gareth T

Thank you for your post. I hope you enjoyed your dinner as much as the rest of the hotel.

Called this place 20+ times between 2pm and 10.30pm - it’s a ghost hotel
    Voicemail Option 1 - Room Reservations .. you just hear people fumbling about and giggling in the background - tried 3 times - same default
    Voicemail option 2 - Upper Deck Restaurant - tried a dozen times - rang on and on and on
    Voicemail 0 - reception - half a dozen times - no answer
    Giving up - I’ve supported this place a dozen or more times - they don’t the business ...

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
    3  Thank graham s

Dear Graham S

Thank you for your review. I am sorry you had problems getting through to us over the phone. This must have been infuriating.

If there is anything I can help you with, please email john.willcock@harbourhotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed staying overnight at Christchurch Harbour Hotel. The views from this hotel are stunning and the location is fantastic only a short walk to Mudeford Quay.
    We were welcomed by very helpful and friendly reception staff. In fact the customer service throughout the hotel was first class. All the staff from reception, housekeeping and restaurant staff worked extremely hard to ensure the guests enjoyed their stay. We found them all to be helpful, polite and friendly.
    The room was immaculate. The bed super comfy! We were on the 4th floor with an inland view. We enjoyed a fantastic view from the upper deck restaurant with a lovely window seat. The food was delicious - lunch and dinner. They had good vegan/vegetarian options too. The spa facilities were very good and relaxing. We also enjoyed the quiet room leading from the spa where you can relax and again take in the stunning views.
    We were lucky to get a parking space as it was quite busy when we arrived.
    The only thing I was very disappointed with was the vegetarian breakfast (nearly considered scoring 4 for this). It would be perfect if a healthy option of juices/smoothies were available for vegetarian/vegan and health conscious customers as it is a spa hotel, and as veganism is a growing trend. My husband who is not a vegetarian enjoyed his breakfast.
    Overall though we enjoyed our stay in a beautiful part of the country.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear DianeC58

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I have made a note of your comments regarding the breakfast for vegetarians/vegans and health conscious customers. This is something we have been discussing recently and I agree that it would be a popular choice.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff came across incredibly rude, they seemed young flushed and overworked. The food was not worth the price, the spa facilities were poor and the carpark was way too small considering the amount of accommodation. Considering the price, the overall experience of the place and the treatment from the staff I will never be coming back here.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
    1  Thank GervaisBoy

Dear GervaisBoy

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry that you felt that you didn't receive good value for money during your stay and the service was poor. As you can see from most of our reviews, this is contrary to what most of our guests think.

I would like to discuss this further with you. Please contact me by email, john.willcock@harbourhotels.co.uk.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I spent a two-night break at the Hotel and was a really lovely stay. We were upgraded to a partial sea view room which was lovely. Beautiful linen. Comfortable Bed. Kettle, tea pot, coffee maker. Robes and slippers provided for visit to the Spa.

We visited the pool, steam room, sauna, salt-room, jacuzzi and relaxation area. Not too busy and just what we needed after a long day outside in a cold icy wind. The relaxation area if perfect. Comfortable seats, water, magazines and big glass doors overlooking the sea.

The staff in the spa, reception and restaurant were all delightful. Breakfasts fabulous, the lightest scrambled egg for breakfast and the evening meal was fabulous.

I'd highly recommend and will certainly be back again.

Room Tip: Partial sea view meant we could see the sea - but I imagine the full sea view would be amazing.
    • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear picklerunner,

Thank you for your review.

I am so pleased to hear that you had a good, relaxing break with us and you enjoyed our spa facilities and restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back.