“Decent food but service was a let down”
Review of Three Way Inn

Three Way Inn
Ranked #15 of 88 Restaurants in Enniskillen
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Description: We are a newly open family run business, our aim is to provide good home cooked food, in a friendly warm surrounding at affordable prices. We have tried to develop a menu that covers everyone, but if you find there is nothing on it for you please do not hesitate to ask... we will be more than happy to make it (and maybe even add it to our menu, we are always open to new ideas)
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Visited here on Easter Monday and to be honest I was fairly disappointed given all of the positive and glowing reviews on here.
A wait of over an hour to bring our kids food is not exactly ideal. When I asked (politely) how long it would take, I was told quite abruptly by someone called Ursula, "you have to wait in the queue" - not really an hospitable answer if you ask me! It was Easter Monday so food establishments would expect to be busy and I understand that but I wouldn't like to see this place any busier (there were many free tables) as it clearly wouldn't be able to cope.
Several of the menu choices were unavailable by 5pm, none of the 1980's vol-au-vent left, no confit duck left....again despite it being a bank holiday and you would imagine the increased likelihood of clientele would increase the stock levels, but clearly not. Anyway, the food was ok and we left suitably full but the service and attitude of the staff was a bit of a let down to be fair and unfortunately it would prevent me from returning, or indeed recommending to anyone else for that matter.
If you do visit, allow yourself plenty of time.

1  Thank a18nmk

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a place for a family meet up/lunch in Enniskillen so decided to try the Three Way Inn as reviews were good. It certainly didn't disappoint. Friendly and efficient staff, lovely atmosphere and most importantly we had five excellent home cooked meals. There was a great menu choice to suit all tastes, including a few vegetarian options. Although the restaurant was busy we weren't rushed and enjoyed a leisurely coffee after our meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant and hope to visit again when next in Enniskillen.

1  Thank FranDublin
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This restaurant never disappoints us, the food is always exceptional.. we eat out a lot and have never before found somewhere that is so consistent with excellent food.
The staff and the proprietors are exceptional!! They always remember names always a friendly greeting with a little bit of jovial conversation thrown in for good measure and nothing is too much trouble for them..
So to Mark, Ursula, Kerry and all the the other staff keep up the good work..

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Called here on way from Sligo to Dundalk with my Grandson. Very inviting from the roadside. Easy parking. Then the welcome we got........second to none. Sooooo friendly. Also gave us time to peruse the menu, which was amazing. We went all out. Starters both fab. The prawn cocktail was the best EVER. Then the open steak sandwiches........cock and bull and three steak !!!!!! Sooooo tasty. And the choices that went with it. No room for desert for me but my grandson had the warm chocolate cake. Also didn't disappoint. Fab place, fab atmosphere, fab staff, fab food and very good value. What more can I say only call in you certainly won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We made a random visit whilst passing through on our way to Sligo. We wanted to watch the rugby and get some food and weren’t disappointed with either! Lovely warm family friendly atmosphere with delicious food. We stayed for around 3 hours in total and were made to feel so welcome throughout. Staff were attentive and good craic, and the best Guinness cake we’ve ever had! Would definitely recommend to anyone and will be stopping by again next time we are passing

1  Thank Joelle H