“Lovely restaurant to visit”

The Black Rock Grill
Price range: US$55 - US$78
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Black Rock Grill, a new, stylish and contemporary restaurant overlooking the Norfolk coast. The Black Rock Grill offers a unique dining experience to those wishing to try something new, exciting and a little bit different.Our fixed price experience offers a delicious choice of satisfying starters, indulgent desserts and of course the unique Black Rock Main Course; a selection of the freshest fillets, seafood and shellfish are presented to your table along with your own volcanic ‘Hot Rock’ on which you cook the ingredients exactly to your own taste. No oils or fats are used, which makes the food both incredibly tasty and extremely healthy.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took my family of 6 adults to the Black Rock Grill on Easter Saturday. The staff and service were faultless. There was a good choice of starters and desserts. The unlimited main consisted of salmon,scallops,lamb and beef that you cook on a hot stone at the table. This is accompanied by salad,noodles and fries. Very reasonable prices. Good value for money. A lovely friendly experience.

1  Thank Pinkpolly52
Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great night as usual . Place still needs to get some in table extractors. Food excellent .service good as always . Great night . Was stuffed to popping

1  Thank Ian V
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been here three times now and each and every time, my family and I have been made to feel welcome. We were served by Ellie again and she couldn’t have been nicer or courteous. The food is amazing... you certainly get plenty of it. My grandpops is deaf and the staff were patient with him and happy to help as much as they could. This place has superb customer service, polite and approachable staff and a great atmosphere. We left with our tummies almost exploding with delicious food! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Charrrrr
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything excellent. Service, food, ambience. Everything was beyond reproach. Will go again as soon as I can.

1  Thank Catthehat
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an amazing time at Black Rock Grill! The food was fantastic! I've never been to a restaurant where you can cook your own food and I will always remember that experience. The staff were extremely friendly and professional, and they ensured you were satisfied with everything. I would come back tomorrow if I could!

2  Thank SadieIrv